Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

FAIZANXG wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:38 pm Why it didnt work? ☹️

UPDATE

Lost funded account. (again)

Sorry about this. It's part of the growth process.

Before taking trades, I usually check if there's a high impact news.. those red ones.. It's part of my rule to wait until the news is done before looking for trade setups.. cos they often use to be some irregular moves before the news release.

Also, you can check out us500, it's less "jumpy" compared to us30
These users thanked the author maroka for the post:
Mundu19

maroka wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:31 am Sorry about this. It's part of the growth process.

Before taking trades, I usually check if there's a high impact news.. those red ones.. It's part of my rule to wait until the news is done before looking for trade setups.. cos they often use to be some irregular moves before the news release.

Also, you can check out us500, it's less "jumpy" compared to us30
Last high Imact news of today just passed.

So I should start looking for setups now?

FAIZANXG wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:34 am Last high Imact news of today just passed.

So I should start looking for setups now?
If you have taken a hit on your account today, I would suggest that you close down your MT4 for the rest of today and review what happened.
When you are finished reviewing, go do something else, watch a movie, go for a swim, just take your mind off things and get a good nights sleep and start fresh tomorrow.

The market will still be here... your account may not.
Xard777
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 13):
maroka, oskar656, FAIZANXG, Jon, Skyold, BeatlemaniaSA, Mundu19, traderokey, Castle73, Ricstar_8, Jedidiah, Kev21, Shockr
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

FAIZANXG wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:39 am Is this what I should be looking for right???
We all have our different styles.. I'm looking for a downward move, then a dot, and then an upward move to move past that square...unless price crosses below the daily open line, then I look for a sell.

I've been limiting my losses this way (buying only above the daily open, selling only below the daily open)... On rare occasions though, I break this rule...so far I've already made profit for that day.
These users thanked the author maroka for the post (total 4):
oskar656, FAIZANXG, Mundu19, DaffyTaffy

maroka wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:48 am We all have our different styles.. I'm looking for a downward move, then a dot, and then an upward move to move past that square...unless price crosses below the daily open line, then I look for a sell.

I've been limiting my losses this way (buying only above the daily open, selling only below the daily open)... On rare occasions though, I break this rule...so far I've already made profit for that day.
Im just trying to follow how MrXard Mentions

FOR SELL
RED PINK BIAS DOT (expected a down move) ==>. Second Red DOT (to confirm the bias). ==> Entry DOWN

FOR BUY
BLUE PINK BIAS DOT (expected a up move) ==>. Second BLUE DOT (to confirm the bias). ==> Entry UP

IS IT CORRECT

FAIZANXG wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:38 pm Why it didnt work? ☹️

UPDATE

Lost funded account. (again)
It seems that everyone has a reason why this trade was a LOSS. With hindsight, you can list any number of reasons and you're even right.
What many forget is the fact that losers are part of the business. If you can't lose, you are doomed to fail at trading. If you lose 10 or 20 trades in a row, then you should think about what you are doing wrong and how you can improve.
Skyold
EDIT: Follow your setup with discipline
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post:
dansmol
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

xard777 wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:45 am If you have taken a hit on your account today, I would suggest that you close down your MT4 for the rest of today and review what happened.
When you are finished reviewing, go do something else, watch a movie, go for a swim, just take your mind off things and get a good nights sleep and start fresh tomorrow.

The market will still be here... your account may not.
Xard777
yes i lost that account
and Thank you will do that....

FAIZANXG wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:07 am Im just trying to follow how MrXard Mentions

FOR SELL
RED PINK BIAS DOT (expected a down move) ==>. Second Red DOT (to confirm the bias). ==> Entry DOWN

FOR BUY
BLUE PINK BIAS DOT (expected a up move) ==>. Second BLUE DOT (to confirm the bias). ==> Entry UP

IS IT CORRECT
CORRECT
These users thanked the author maroka for the post (total 2):
FAIZANXG, Forexlearner