Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

sal wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:21 pm hello experts
this strategy seems good from the real account testing today.. not done more trades due to less signals..
try if someone can make arrow based on these rules can be shared if any doubt from the chart to understand
Share the i-trend indicator i couldn't find it on google. I think i understand it, this would be easier to code. Rules: bearish bar close below envelopes and it's below ema 200, and first red dot(only the first one) then sell arrow, vice versa for buy. Right?

Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

johnere wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:06 pm Share the i-trend indicator i couldn't find it on google. I think i understand it, this would be easier to code. Rules: bearish bar close below envelopes and it's below ema 200, and first red dot(only the first one) then sell arrow, vice versa for buy. Right?
on chart channel is envelop (mt4 ready available) and setting i have given in snap already
rule: you are right.. :idea:
red dot means 50 LEVEL price cross from above 50 to below 50 level.
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

DownloadRe: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

hello! im new in te forum, just want to say thanks for the amazing job of all !!
im trying to develop a scalping system with some indicators founds here, if some wants to help its welcome !
system starts with a kilter channel oscillator, precision trend as a filters and the psi divergence as a trigger. I found it profitable te past year, I attach te indicators and template. New ideas are welcome!

its so simple, keltner channel green, precision trend green, rsi shows bull divergence, we buy.
keener channel red, precision trend red, bearish divergence we sell.
tp 10 pips
sl 220 pips
if te keltner channel or precision trend changes, we look to exit in break even.

I found some complications with the delay o rsi divergence, so maybe someone can found a better trigger.
thanks !!
These users thanked the author kaiser48 for the post:
Sepo