Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

traderokey wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:18 am Yes, the middle line can be a Vwap too. I just want a line that divides the upper and lower Vwap lines by equal halves.

Oh I checked the lines thickness again and yes, I can edit them now. Not sure what happened the first time.

So please, add a middle Vwap line and on/off button. Thanks.

Posted it here moving average indicators
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
traderokey

Taia wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 6:27 pm Hello I was wondering can you guys help with this indicator. It’s seems to be slowing down my mt4 platform and even making it stop responding/ freezing can you help. I really like it and I would appreciate your help to make it work
It's calling a custom indicator called "Zeron" would need to see that to see what the problem could be.

mrtools wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 6:40 pm Best to forget about that indicator
alifhadson wrote: is it okay please mtf please? do this once mr.tool please bro?
lmfaaaooo new guy sounds like dude's trying to get his first punani touch....... just this once 🥴🙏🥴

PLZZ

These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Jedidiah
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

mrtools wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:00 pm Seemed to be an issue in the future bars while testing yesterday, this version seemed to be more like it should be.
Hello Mr. Tools,

Is it possible to make this regression channel indicator MTF? Seeing M30 on M5 helps me a lot and I would be grateful if you can help me out.

Thanks & regards,

Robin
These users thanked the author arobin for the post:
ParallelNative