DownloadRe: XU-Hybrid Trading System

AUDCHF trade from this morning. Closed at 1% profit. Ignore the negative pip count - I have a GBPJPY short running which is now in profit after the pullback. Echos Beetlemania's USDJPY short.

+ 15m timeframe
+ Strong down move 11-14 Nov so a pullback is likely
+ Major semaphore printed early Monday
+ 1st dot around US open resulting in a strong down move
+ 2nd dot midway through US sessions
+ Cross at about 3.15am with close and candle colour change
+ Confirmed by RSI and Supertrend changing colour
+ Entered on a pullback because I was sleeping for the initial cross
+ SL below second dot, moved up to BE and then profit as the trade went my way
+ Did not TP at the original because I thought there was more in the move but closed after the pullback and retest

These users thanked the author noodlespoodles for the post (total 2):
BeatlemaniaSA, StuartWong

Re: XU-Hybrid Trading System

noodlespoodles wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:03 pm AUDCHF trade from this morning. Closed at 1% profit. Ignore the negative pip count - I have a GBPJPY short running which is now in profit after the pullback. Echos Beetlemania's USDJPY short.
Well done! Beautiful trade :) :problem:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
noodlespoodles
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Okay, guys

This post is just for reference purposes and to show you that if you watch and observe, the market will present great opportunities for profit. This trade was different from my USDJPY trade earlier in that it was a sniper entry. I still used components of the XU-Hybrid system to make my decision though ;).

I've annotated the screenshot to explain why I took it based on what I saw and observed. Of course in addition to my experience level. This type of trade is NOT recommended for newbies or inexperienced traders.

The safer entry came later on in the trade :) With practice, you'll be able to grab these opportunities as well in the future.

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

UPDATE: TP hit for a beautiful 165pips trade!! Haha, and then the news came out and it spiked up further and reached 250pips from my sniper entry :Rofl: But No regrets ;) Took my meat off the bone and I'm nice and happy with it :D
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 4):
eduarescobar, noodlespoodles, oskar656, StuartWong
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Thanks for posting this - I had been watching price rocket through the EMA's and felt like a traditional entry was at risk of being at the top after such a strong move. Now I see how one could catch the move earlier...
BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:23 pm Okay, guys

This post is just for reference purposes and to show you that if you watch and observe, the market will present great opportunities for profit. This trade was different from my USDJPY trade earlier in that it was a sniper entry. I still used components of the XU-Hybrid system to make my decision though ;).

I've annotated the screenshot to explain why I took it based on what I saw and observed. Of course in addition to my experience level. This type of trade is NOT recommended for newbies or inexperienced traders.

The safer entry came later on in the trade :) With practice, you'll be able to grab these opportunities as well in the future.

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA