Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

Have this older version of Mladen that uses gradient coloring added a couple of more rsi(rsx) instances along with line width and limit bars. On this version if you want a higher time frame like the template version Jimmy set up you have to change every instance of the rsi(rsx) to match, like the screenshot.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
Chickenspicy, kvak, Mickey Abi, Milad8732, Pucmola

NewLight wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 4:05 am kvak, using you version, going good,.. asking if you can modify the indicator to show in the settings instead of first, second etc Higher Timeframes, the FIRST,SECOND etc.. LOWER TIMEFRAMES?, although only the first lower timeframe is enough.
Thanks

simple rsi histo.png
Hello, sorry I dont how to display lower timeframes like you want....

mrtools wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 6:35 am Have this older version of Mladen that uses gradient coloring added a couple of more rsi(rsx) instances along with line width and limit bars. On this version if you want a higher time frame like the template version Jimmy set up you have to change every instance of the rsi(rsx) to match, like the screenshot.
Mrtools....... thx for the suggestion but we are still missing some cruicial options in order to use it as a substitute 😢😢😢

The indicator used in Jimmy template is RSX

It also contains

• RSX Heiken Ashi Prices
  • TMA Half Length
  • TMA Apply to options
  • Bands Deviations

It would means so much if u could update the suggested indicator to replace the code thats in Jimmy template but of course it is at your discretion.........

i have put original source from forexstation which is a rsx + ma + tma asymmetric bands by mladen below too

These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Mickey Abi
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:36 pm Mrtools....... thx for the suggestion but we are still missing some cruicial options in order to use it as a substitute 😢😢😢

The indicator used in Jimmy template is RSX

It also contains

• RSX Heiken Ashi Prices
  • TMA Half Length
  • TMA Apply to options
  • Bands Deviations

It would means so much if u could update the suggested indicator to replace the code thats in Jimmy template but of course it is at your discretion.........

i have put original source from forexstation which is a rsx + ma + tma asymmetric bands by mladen below too

Oops sorry didn't know it was using tma centered don't think i would be able to add it, even if I could it would still be very cpu taxing calling that many tma's.