Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

FAIZANXG wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 1:50 am Idk it showed in the news trader? other than that idk what caused it. but I wasnt gonna enter eitherway
Yeah.. I was waiting for a setup I was okay with ie 2nd dot below the daily open or 2nd dot above the daily open line. I was wondering, supposing there was a 2nd dot sell below the open line and I entered and this spike happened... So curious to know what caused it.

Also, I usually wait until after a high impact news has passed, before looking for setups.. was just checking if I'd missed something concerning fundamentals.

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

maroka wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 1:59 am Yeah.. I was waiting for a setup I was okay with ie 2nd dot below the daily open or 2nd dot above the daily open line. I was wondering, supposing there was a 2nd dot sell below the open line and I entered and this spike happened... So curious to know what caused it.

Also, I usually wait until after a high impact news has passed, before looking for setups.. was just checking if I'd missed something concerning fundamentals.
There are two High impact news today, Thanks for reminding to keep an eye lol

I had these two trades this morning after london open, was about to enter on the recent second DOT but that spiked happened and in a single candle it changed the bias too so I stepped away until i find another second DOT.

IDK if that recent BIAS is valid yet or now. I'll see what the market does...

Also I Fucked up earlier by jumping into two greedy trades suddenly without "confirmation, second DOT" just cuz I thought "it will go that way" and had me down to -12% but then after these two recent trades I got up to -4% so thats good and LESSON LEARNED. FOLLOW THE GOD DAMN RULES!!! AND WAITT!!!!!
Attachments
These users thanked the author FAIZANXG for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, maroka, Hydra