Share your opinion about this post

it was useful
Total votes: 5 (83%)
It was not helpful
Total votes: 1 (17%)
Total votes: 6

CandlesticksTrigger price action (MTF system)

Hello friends

First of all, I would like to thank the agents of Forex Station for confirming me as a user and giving me this unique opportunity.
I personally believe that this system will end forex once and for all and this market has nothing to hide anymore. Trading with this style is very enjoyable for me because it is designed based on the reality of the market and all aspects of the market are considered. In fact, this method is a combination of price action, volume trading, and indicators that have been put together correctly. Also, we will consider additional parameters and be very cautious to enter the trade. (Based on market principles and reality, safe, attractive, All that you need)

You will receive the following:
1- Trading plan
2- Trading system
3- Trigger price action check list
4- Trading journal
5- Indicator
6- Expert
7- Main template
8- Watch list template

In this method, for more mastery, it is better to use 3 screens. Screen number 1, which shows the transaction terminal. Screen number 2 which is our main trading symbol and screen number 3 which is our watch list. Also, 2 templates will be provided to you, both of which are used simultaneously. In fact, one of them runs on the main trading symbol and the other on the watch list. On the main trading symbol, we will start to implement price action steps in different time frames and specify the appropriate ranges to enter the transaction, and in the watch list, we will look for the confirmation of entering the transaction in the lower time by checking additional parameters. Also, with the help of the watch list, the volume in transactions will be fixed for you in general, and due to the bias of mismatched currency pairs, you will have very confident entry points.

As the name of this method suggests, it is necessary to perform the price action steps on the chart, in fact, this method helps to analyze the price action and you will have enough reasons to enter the transaction and secure points. Items such as trading plan, trading system, triggers, trading journal are provided to you to help you have a framework and order and observe them in trading.(Some of the options available in the trading plan, for example, are filled for your convenience and you can make changes based on your account balance. The rest of the things that are needed for the analysis are mentioned in the trading system and the trigger checklist so that nothing is missed.In fact, these are the things that I pay attention to.I leave the test and mastery in this way to you)

In the end, due to the critical situation that occurred in my life, I was planning to sell this method in mql5.com Unfortunately, my account was not approved due to the sanctions, and I have to share my wallet with you. You can help me with any amount you like. I hope you understand me and don't judge me. Also, if you have financial problems, you don't need to make a deposit. I hope this system can help.

Webmoney wallet : Z252180418687
USDT (TRC 20) : TPaKRcY8Ejo2Y5iGtHoXLWhbycHCR6k1MA

Hoping to see the post and good luck to everyone
Written by Alireza

Below you can see a view of trading templates and download .
Attachments
main template pic 1 main template pic 1
main template pic 2 main template pic 2
main template pic 3 main template pic 3
watch list template watch list template
overview of Trading setup overview of Trading setup
Trigger Price action-MTF System Trigger Price action-MTF System
indicators indicators
These users thanked the author kingalireza for the post (total 4):
SijjiN, dmnik, Mickey Abi, Jedidiah

LikeRe: Trigger price action (MTF system)

kingalireza wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:13 am Hello friends

First of all, I would like to thank the agents of Forex Station for confirming me as a user and giving me this unique opportunity.
I personally believe that this system will end forex once and for all and this market has nothing to hide anymore. Trading with this style is very enjoyable for me because it is designed based on the reality of the market and all aspects of the market are considered. In fact, this method is a combination of price action, volume trading, and indicators that have been put together correctly. Also, we will consider additional parameters and be very cautious to enter the trade. (Based on market principles and reality, safe, attractive, All that you need)

You will receive the following:
1- Trading plan
2- Trading system
3- Trigger price action check list
4- Trading journal
5- Indicator
6- Expert
7- Main template
8- Watch list template

In this method, for more mastery, it is better to use 3 screens. Screen number 1, which shows the transaction terminal. Screen number 2 which is our main trading symbol and screen number 3 which is our watch list. Also, 2 templates will be provided to you, both of which are used simultaneously. In fact, one of them runs on the main trading symbol and the other on the watch list. On the main trading symbol, we will start to implement price action steps in different time frames and specify the appropriate ranges to enter the transaction, and in the watch list, we will look for the confirmation of entering the transaction in the lower time by checking additional parameters. Also, with the help of the watch list, the volume in transactions will be fixed for you in general, and due to the bias of mismatched currency pairs, you will have very confident entry points.

As the name of this method suggests, it is necessary to perform the price action steps on the chart, in fact, this method helps to analyze the price action and you will have enough reasons to enter the transaction and secure points. Items such as trading plan, trading system, triggers, trading journal are provided to you to help you have a framework and order and observe them in trading.(Some of the options available in the trading plan, for example, are filled for your convenience and you can make changes based on your account balance. The rest of the things that are needed for the analysis are mentioned in the trading system and the trigger checklist so that nothing is missed.In fact, these are the things that I pay attention to.I leave the test and mastery in this way to you)

In the end, due to the critical situation that occurred in my life, I was planning to sell this method in mql5.com Unfortunately, my account was not approved due to the sanctions, and I have to share my wallet with you. You can help me with any amount you like. I hope you understand me and don't judge me. Also, if you have financial problems, you don't need to make a deposit. I hope this system can help.

Webmoney wallet : Z252180418687
USDT (TRC 20) : TPaKRcY8Ejo2Y5iGtHoXLWhbycHCR6k1MA

Hoping to see the post and good luck to everyone
Written by Alireza

Below you can see a view of trading templates and download .
hi kingalireza thanks for sharing your system and your view on the market...why do you load USDCAD...why not just watch the dollar index directly...is it because USDCAD and XAUUSD move in opposite directions? ……thanks

Re: Trigger price action (MTF system)

DAVID99 wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:36 am hi kingalireza thanks for sharing your system and your view on the market...why do you load USDCAD...why not just watch the dollar index directly...is it because USDCAD and XAUUSD move in opposite directions? ……thanks
Hi DAVID99 Thank you very much for replying the post. Because in the scalp method, I am looking for a suitable trigger in the 1-minute time frame, and the movement of the candles and the volume in usdcad has a better resolution compared to dxy, and also usdcad is usually in line with dxy are .... and usually have a reverse relationship with xauusd It Also, the indicator (forex peridiction) on dxy do not give us data.Using only dxy can be more suitable for swing method and higher timeframe
(Paying attention to the fact that checking mismatched currency pairs is one of our triggers and may not be true at some point in the market)

kingalireza wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:33 pm Hi DAVID99 Thank you very much for replying the post. Because in the scalp method, I am looking for a suitable trigger in the 1-minute time frame, and the movement of the candles and the volume in usdcad has a better resolution compared to dxy, and also usdcad is usually in line with dxy are .... and usually have a reverse relationship with xauusd It Also, the indicator (forex peridiction) on dxy do not give us data.Using only dxy can be more suitable for swing method and higher timeframe
(Paying attention to the fact that checking mismatched currency pairs is one of our triggers and may not be true at some point in the market)
Thanks! ...hope you will post more...results...let everyone know more about your system...virtual currency is banned in my country...can't help you...

kaywax wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:22 pm Hi, I love the system..light weight on my pc..I noticed the middle indicator on the sub window does not show on both templates.
Hello my friend
Copy and replace all indicators again in Metatrader, if it doesn't work, add the one that has a problem manually. Try to change the time frame so that it is placed correctly
These users thanked the author kingalireza for the post:
kaywax