Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 11:01 am Hello.
Iam not sure with onchart version, made this subwindows...
Thank you for the quick support.
If you compare the lines on the subwindow with the one on the chart, you can see that they run very unsteady. So I would like you to draw the history like your XU-MA BT2 and add a third line with all the options like the other 2 lines.
The reason for the history of the ma's is that it allows me to observe other periods without drawing the chart full of many lines.
For example: On the chart, ma's are drawn with period 9 and 36. Then I would have liked to look at the other periods (time periods) like 108 and 432.
Many thanks.
Skyold

We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Skyold wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:08 am Thank you for the quick support.
If you compare the lines on the subwindow with the one on the chart, you can see that they run very unsteady. So I would like you to draw the history like your XU-MA BT2 and add a third line with all the options like the other 2 lines.
The reason for the history of the ma's is that it allows me to observe other periods without drawing the chart full of many lines.
For example: On the chart, ma's are drawn with period 9 and 36. Then I would have liked to look at the other periods (time periods) like 108 and 432.
Many thanks.
Skyold

Screenshot (43).png
OK, This indicator is moving average, not like XUma (which is ssl,gan hi-lo) and then is the difference....there is nothing wrong with it.
I will make mode like you want....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
Skyold

kvak wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:20 am OK, This indicator is moving average, not like XUma (which is ssl,gan hi-lo) and then is the difference....there is nothing wrong with it.
I will make mode like you want....
Sorry for the misunderstanding on my part.
Thanks a lot
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post:
kvak
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

kvak wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:54 am This indicator is based on slopes of MA. Not on cross.
I added modification and two trend logic, if you choose method-- Only first signal on cross and slope-- you have simply cross of two MAs,
if you choose -- All signals on cross and slope-- trend start after cross of MAs and after continue with slope and possibly neutral signal...
sir it provides worng signal now. you can see in the picture . where yellow candle appears in red and green zone it is eroor . I have solved this problem. Add three zones in (entry +exist) average. Which is in the picture. I will make a setup of this startagy and post it.
viewtopic.php?p=1295492651#p1295492651
Attachments
exness is scam broker. avoid Exness

muhammadfarooq wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:26 am sir it provides worng signal now. you can see in the picture . where yellow candle appears in red and green zone it is eroor . I have solved this problem. Add three zones in (entry +exist) average. Which is in the picture. I will make a setup of this startagy and post it.
viewtopic.php?p=1295492651#p1295492651
Yes, you are right, found one bug, redownload indicator in original post....
In your second request, I havent zones code in strict code ( how the average (entry+exit) is coded). working in my version, but have some bugs...

Skyold wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:08 am Thank you for the quick support.
Many thanks.
Skyold

Screenshot (43).png
Here is your mod.
Have menu for switch on/off third MA ( upper histogram).
And trend logic for 2 or 3 MAs slope, first or all signals.

kvak wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:20 am Here is your mod.
Have menu for switch on/off third MA ( upper histogram).
And trend logic for 2 or 3 MAs slope, first or all signals.
Thank you for your efforts and time. Everything is fine.
Thanks a lot.

These users thanked the author Skyold for the post:
kvak