Re: XU-Hybrid 7 (Preview)

Dego wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:47 am Can you tell if these arrows and histogram repaint?
Hi Dego,

NONE of the indicators repaint, except for the semaphores which everyone should know is based on the zig-zag. (i.e. HH-HL LH-LL)

I do NOT use it as an entry signal and it should NEVER be used as an entry signal. As XARD has mentioned repeatedly in his thread it is simply used as a roadmap for our trade.
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, thomdel, jmonts
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Re: XU-Hybrid Trading System

noodlespoodles wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:39 pm @BeatlemaniaSA, I am having a great time backtesting your system! Thanks for sharing.

Us SA (I'm in Joburg) guys have the benefit of trading London and NYC without insane hours!
I'm glad you are having a great time. I honestly feel that the next version is going to be even more fun (my personal opinion of course :D)

I totally agree about the benefit of being stuck in the middle of the world! If I manage to get up early I'll do the Tokyo session as well :sweat:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Mickey Abi
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Re: XU-Hybrid Trading System

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:45 pm I'm glad you are having a great time. I honestly feel that the next version is going to be even more fun (my personal opinion of course :D)

I totally agree about the benefit of being stuck in the middle of the world! If I manage to get up early I'll do the Tokyo session as well :sweat:
Looking forward to it.

Find Tokyo a bit sluggish - is there enough "energy" at the close to be worthwhile?

Have you seen that oakie who parks his red Ferrari at the Zone with the numberplate Forex GP? :Rofl:
These users thanked the author noodlespoodles for the post:
Mickey Abi