Re: Gann Indicators

kvak wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:24 am You run it on 5 minute chart and indicator is set in current timeframe?
yes, current timeframe, and I run it on 5 min.
running the last version 1.12.
And just observing SAP on 5min have seen the line change color to green, sound alarm, the signal was there till the candle ended. Then a new candle started and turned down and the line changed to red even on the previous candle so now it looks like the signal was never there...

najv wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:27 am yes, current timeframe, and I run it on 5 min.
running the last version 1.12.
And just observing SAP on 5min have seen the line change color to green, sound alarm, the signal was there till the candle ended. Then a new candle started and turned down and the line changed to red even on the previous candle so now it looks like the signal was never there...
I make this new version, rewrite it to strict code. Testing it for a while and dont see repainting....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 7):
Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7, 太虚一毫, najv, Ricstar_8, acer777, GelindoP

Dear Kvak
Could you please add 'draw dots' option in input parameter to SSL(eAverages) indicator, also if possible please add bar counter like, after an alert counter should start from 0 and should reset when there is a opposite alert or color, just to identify how many bars are formed after an alert, so that it will help to enter or exit from a trade. Thank you so much.

acer777 wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 12:32 am Dear Kvak
Could you please add 'draw dots' option in input parameter to SSL(eAverages) indicator, also if possible please add bar counter like, after an alert counter should start from 0 and should reset when there is a opposite alert or color, just to identify how many bars are formed after an alert, so that it will help to enter or exit from a trade. Thank you so much.
Sorry I dont know how to add bars counter...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
acer777

Gann High - Low VWAP Ribbon indicator with color fill

While in vwap mode made a Gann high/low volume weighted average price ribbon filled.

CandlesticksRe: Gann Indicators

mrtools wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 3:25 pm While in vwap mode made a Gann high/low volume weighted average price ribbon filled.
Very cool and doubles nicely as an alternative moving average cross.

Thank you Mrtools for this creation 🤗
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance