XU-Hybrid 7 (Preview) - All Financial Instruments

TransparentTrader wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:04 am Do you have any examples of this system being used on non-forex instruments such as indices and metals, or are you exclusively a forex trader?
Currencies, commodities, metals, indices, and all other assets are simply financial instruments that can and should be tradable with any worthwhile trading system! :)
Attachments
Euro Bonds Euro Bonds
Oil Oil
Sugar Sugar
US Treasury 10Y Bond US Treasury 10Y Bond
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 9):
Greg82, maroka, TransparentTrader, dansmol, RodrigoRT7, thomdel, Jedidiah, GuruProfit, fibo7818
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Re: XU-Hybrid Trading System

Nbats7979 wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:48 pm ats-4.0-forex-download.png

Looks good. I think there are probably easier ways of going about it but the dual timeframe trading off the expansion lines definitely works. Enjoy :)
maybe u are interested
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

I think its breakthrough point is particularly accurate. Everyone can try
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 11):
BeatlemaniaSA, knglerxst, 2banglak1993, Sepo, fibo7818, LittleCaro, deneb587, Mundu19, Pikachu, DaffyTaffy, duahauvietnam
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

honje19960321 wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:18 pm I think its breakthrough point is particularly accurate. Everyone can try
Thanks Honje,

I have these already. I have tested it and it is good. However, I decided to adopt a different approach ;) Members are welcome to test it for themselves.
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Jedidiah
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT