Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

FourXXXX wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 2:22 pm You might like these as well.
Hi FourXXXX, is it possible to make the take profit zz indi to alert at a given TF?
Like making an MTF setting for the alert.

E.g, in M5 TF, I should be able to set the indi to only alert for M15 or H1.

Cos in a trending market, the indi keeps alerting too often on M5 TF, so I would just turn it off. But if there can be an option to only alert each candle time close, it'll be great.

Regards.

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

maroka wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 5:31 pm Hi FourXXXX, is it possible to make the take profit zz indi to alert at a given TF?
Like making an MTF setting for the alert.

E.g, in M5 TF, I should be able to set the indi to only alert for M15 or H1.

Cos in a trending market, the indi keeps alerting too often on M5 TF, so I would just turn it off. But if there can be an option to only alert each candle time close, it'll be great.

Regards.
This is a new version, you can set it up how you want and also put multiple copies on the same chart with different extdepth, colour, width etc. settings.

It gives one alert only when a new ZZ line is drawn, so if it swings down there is an alert, then nothing until it swings up and then you get one alert. It is a full stand-alone ZZ indicator so you can use it to replace any ZZ's on your chart.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 9):
thomdel, Mundu19, maroka, Wole, Jedidiah, Skyold, StuartWong, FAIZANXG, Trinisan
nil desperandum