Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

FAIZANXG wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:31 am then I'd lose 1% of my balance
It could be much worse with a news event, stops don't always get you out where you put them no matter what broker you use.

Search for "Swiss Franc Black Swan Event" it's an extreme but shows just how much stops can slip.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 4):
FAIZANXG, Mundu19, maroka, StuartWong
nil desperandum

Woodyz wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:55 am Look I know It's probably not the right place to post here but the knowledge here is great.
I got a real problem & it's beyond my MT4 capabilities. How do I get all the charts back like the lower chart pictured so that I can Max, min, or move around the individual charts,
i usually restart the thing and delete the indicator causing it
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Woodyz wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:55 am Look I know It's probably not the right place to post here but the knowledge here is great.
I got a real problem & it's beyond my MT4 capabilities. How do I get all the charts back like the lower chart pictured so that I can Max, min, or move around the individual charts,
Looks like what the borders indicator does. Look in bottom left of the chart to turn it off. If the indicator is not on the chart ATM load it and then turn it off.

The indicator is used to remove the borders to use more of the screen for your actual chart.
nil desperandum

CodeRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

FourXXXX wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:31 am Looks like what the borders indicator does. Look in bottom left of the chart to turn it off. If the indicator is not on the chart ATM load it and then turn it off.

The indicator is used to remove the borders to use more of the screen for your actual chart.
Yes, I have already tried that. There was only 1 chart with that on there with the indi so I deleted it and still no good. It will also only tile horiz & vertically & won't cascade or tile the charts
This is my real account, and I have multiple charts set up for alerts and only 1 for actual trading.
It will be a shame to have to redo it all, buy hey it is what it is.

Restarted the platform with only the alert charts and back to normal

Woodyz wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:03 pm Yes, I have already tried that. There was only 1 chart with that on there with the indi so I deleted it and still no good. It will also only tile horiz & vertically & won't cascade or tile the charts
This is my real account, and I have multiple charts set up for alerts and only 1 for actual trading.
It will be a shame to have to redo it all, buy hey it is what it is.
That is exactly what happens when borders is on. Load it again and turn it off.
nil desperandum

HappyRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

FourXXXX wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:14 pm That is exactly what happens when borders is on. Load it again and turn it off.
Definitely the boarders................Don't need it.............deleted it, new template now all's good

Hey thanks mate for pitching in, much appreciated

Well, here it is for starters......I'm happy now
Attachments
These users thanked the author Woodyz for the post (total 2):
XXXX, maroka