Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

FAIZANXG wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:34 am BRUHH what kinda scamy broker u using haha

Did you not know about the big news event????????????????

"Dow surges 1000 points after lighter-than-expected U.S. inflation data

Stocks surged after October’s reading of consumer prices raised hopes that inflation has peaked.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average jumped more than 1,000 points, or more than 3%, for its biggest one-day gain since stocks were emerging from the depths of the pandemic bear market in 2020. The S&P 500 jumped 4.7%. The Nasdaq Composite surged 6.2%."

No matter what broker you use your stops are going to slip a long way when news like that comes out. Smart traders are out before high impact news events for that reason.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post:
Jedidiah
nil desperandum

FourXXXX wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:41 am Did you not know about the big news event????????????????

"Dow surges 1000 points after lighter-than-expected U.S. inflation data

Stocks surged after October’s reading of consumer prices raised hopes that inflation has peaked.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average jumped more than 1,000 points, or more than 3%, for its biggest one-day gain since stocks were emerging from the depths of the pandemic bear market in 2020. The S&P 500 jumped 4.7%. The Nasdaq Composite surged 6.2%."

No matter what broker you use your stops are going to slip a long way when news like that comes out. Smart traders are out before high impact news events for that reason.
Did you not know what I was talking about?????????

I wasnt talking about the big spike?

I was talking about the downward spike before the big upward spike in that guy's broker. His broker clearly did that to take the stops of users.
Attachments
These users thanked the author FAIZANXG for the post:
Jedidiah

Ok all you MT4 platform Guru's ...............................................
Look I need your help.
With MT4 what I am trying to achieve is having 2 charts opened for the same pair with 1 chart being like the master (30 Min) with a symbol changer and the 2nd chart being the slave (15Min). So, for instance, if I was to change to a different pair using the symbol changer from the master the slave would also change.

Woodyz wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:07 am Ok all you MT4 platform Guru's ...............................................
Look I need your help.
With MT4 what I am trying to achieve is having 2 charts opened for the same pair with 1 chart being like the master (30 Min) with a symbol changer and the 2nd chart being the slave (15Min). So, for instance, if I was to change to a different pair using the symbol changer from the master the slave would also change.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 4):
DaveTrader, Woodyz, Mundu19, Nero
nil desperandum