Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

rogeryrogery wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:42 pm Hi guys,

some one mentioned EQUITY MANAGER in previous posts - Any have EA for that please ? if % up/down then autoclose all poistions.

Thanks.
Here's one. You can use either percentage or money amount.
These users thanked the author maroka for the post (total 5):
rogeryrogery, Jedidiah, FAIZANXG, Erebøs_X, DaffyTaffy

FourXXXX wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 3:23 pm ATM it appears to be going sideways so I would sit on my hands.
Dear Mr FourXXXX,

Great wisdom "market going sideways so i would sit on my hands."
Yes, it is good to sit on my hands too.
I see the significance of the Semafor, Gold Square, Pink and Green Semafor and its place in taking good trades.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Stuart
These users thanked the author StuartWong for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, XXXX

Giangyforex wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:55 pm Sorry Guys this is a valid 2 dot ? or a valid dot is only with white circle ?
1- its a secound dot of first dot (from square) so yess its secound dot but a weak secound dot!
1A- better situation is the secound dot of secound whtie dot from square
1B- best situation is the secound dot of secound white dot of secound pink dot from square !!! in higher time frame it shows you like 1A situation!!
(it becomes complicated as the rocket science! :sweat: )

2- Rsioma shoud show you a higher time frame and passed the mid line through down but you use the same time frame Rsioma

3- if you opened a position you should close it on white blue dot
if you dont it has a risk of dramatic drow downs! (price has a chance to go up even upper than a past square!!)

am i right my friends? :)
These users thanked the author commodus for the post:
Skyold

commodus wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:05 pm 1- its a secound dot of first dot (from square) so yess its secound dot but a weak secound dot!
1A- better situation is the secound dot of secound whtie dot from square
1B- best situation is the secound dot of secound white dot of secound pink dot from square !!! in higher time frame it shows you like 1A situation!!
(it becomes complicated as the rocket science! :sweat: )

2- Rsioma shoud show you a higher time frame and passed the mid line through down but you use the same time frame Rsioma

3- if you opened a position you should close it on white blue dot
if you dont it has a risk of dramatic drow downs! (price has a chance to go up even upper than a past square!!)

am i right my friends? :)
thanks Commodus, so if i use m15 for my trend chart, after wait square and second dot with white circle, and see the open line i can trade it, or go in m5 and m1 and follow the m15 chart right ? thanks for all
When trading, stay calm and be your own best EA

Giangyforex wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:03 pm thanks Commodus, so if i use m15 for my trend chart, after wait square and second dot with white circle, and see the open line i can trade it, or go in m5 and m1 and follow the m15 chart right ? thanks for all
almost yess
if you consider a 15 min tf as a bias, you should open and close trade on lower time frames (1 and 5 Tf)
if you want trade on 15 min tf you should consider 4h Tf as a bias

always keep your eyes on 2 or better 3 time framse simultaneously for touching the spirit of present trendsssss! ( i am newbie myself in it :D )

and

never forget to get help from RSIOMA of higher time frame when opening and closing positions :Fire:
These users thanked the author commodus for the post (total 2):
Giangyforex, StuartWong