Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

sal wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:39 am do you mean like this
its shown pips
from web i find , check ,

PPA_indi_v1 indi has issue old version needs to update by experts

Rectangle_Ruler_bars_durations_pips_v1.3 - you set and moves any candle to check size.
CandlePipPoints indi - each candle its plot the pip size.
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:19 am Dear Kvak and Mrtools,

Would it be possible to update the Supertrend Histogram indicator below with your latest eAverages collection? I do not have the source code for this indicator and the latest update was done by you mrtools :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlkemaniaSA

Indicator:
! SuperTrend - averages new format - histo (mtf + alerts + btn).ex4

Supertrend Histogram request.png
Posted it here super trend histo
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
Chickenspicy

sal wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:39 am do you mean like this
its shown pips
hI MrTools,
I would like to see green arrows for a rise only when they cross the moving average (in input) with the candle close> the moving average and the opening below the moving average.
I would like to see the red arrows for a descent only when they cross the moving average (in input) with the closing of the candle <of the moving average and the opening above the moving average, as in the attached photo. Thank you
Attachments
These users thanked the author bypy for the post:
sal

bypy wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:24 am hI MrTools,
I would like to see green arrows for a rise only when they cross the moving average (in input) with the candle close> the moving average and the opening below the moving average.
I would like to see the red arrows for a descent only when they cross the moving average (in input) with the closing of the candle <of the moving average and the opening above the moving average, as in the attached photo. Thank you
Try a ma cross indicator, set the fast ma to period = 1 which represents price.