Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 10:16 am simple rsi histo
Hello kvak, Thank You for this indicator "rsi histo", a very good indicator to me... and if you can elaborate on the different settings of the function of " Color change on"... It is a little confuse to me.. slope change and Rsi cross Ma are ok, the others?.. not... Thank You again...

NewLight wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:39 am Hello kvak, Thank You for this indicator "rsi histo", a very good indicator to me... and if you can elaborate on the different settings of the function of " Color change on"... It is a little confuse to me.. slope change and Rsi cross Ma are ok, the others?.. not... Thank You again...

Color change on....png
Hello, it is not hard, for better understanding use line rsi...
Outer level cross is when rsi cross overbought, oversold levels.
Middle line cross mean- simple (overbought+oversold)/2..in this case (60+40)/2 is 50 level.
Oposite level cross mean- when rsi cross level, trend continue to cross of oposite level...If uptrend start when rsi cross 60 level, trend continue to another cross 40 level...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 6):
Chickenspicy, TransparentTrader, Skyold, 太虚一毫, thomdel, Jimmy

chickensword wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:05 pm May someone add rsx to this please
think this is the first standard rsx ma arrow but i could be wrong ive yet to see one
Jurik RSI (RSX) with MA cross - 4 time frames

Added the same choices as the 4 tf sidus.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
Chickenspicy, josi, Jedidiah, 太虚一毫, RodrigoRT7

CandlesticksRe: RSI Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:57 am Made the histo version.
Dear all,

Does anyone have this indicator for MT5? I was searching but couldnot find as I am using now in MT4 but switching to MT5 platform.
!freeRSI + averages histo (mtf + alerts + arrows)

I am also looking to the same called indicator but with divergence for MT5 (as stated below in this page).
!freeRSI + averages (mtf + alerts + divergence + btn)

If someone can help me out, would be super great.

Thx to all and regards Marco