Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

tricks89 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:24 pm Hello Stuart,

Lots of people are still confused about entries including me and i m sure lots lots of others.
Its not like i m not putting the work its just hard for me to get it clear.

Giving some tips what helped you to understand them to us would benefit lots of us

We are on the same team at the end of the day all of us, some are left behind it wont be bad to follow up with the others that understood it allready
Hello, Trick89

Good day to you.
I have similar questions on entries. I posted a few charts with questions and Mr FourXXXX has commented on them. Please refer posts from 11869 onwards: viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8416709&start=11860

On the journey.

Sincerely,

Stuart

Thanks Mr.Xard and Mr.FourXXX for your guidance.
Just got home from work and applied your Rules to take this Crypto Futures Trade.

This is the only System that worked for me in the last few years. Almost a holy grail.

Still have alot to learn from this system ofcourse....
Attachments
These users thanked the author FAIZANXG for the post (total 9):
DaveTrader, StuartWong, XXXX, Chickenspicy, Jedidiah, Mickey Abi, Skyold, SWicak, Nero

xard777 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:49 pm Not sure if it is new traders coming to the thread or existing ones that are still struggling with the Dot system.
Really, it is just Price action showing support and resistance at different TFs.

I do like to upgrade my chart setup to simplify my trading and I tend to post these upgrades for others to try out.
Perception and how we see the market play out is different for everyone.
I might be trading down moves (and be in profit) when the market is still overall going up, perceptions.

All our trades are a snapshot in time, if we zoom out to look at the bigger picture we would probably shake our heads and say that I would never in a thousand trades would I have taking that trade, no way. Again, perceptions, our viewpoint in time.

I am going to post another chart which will show a totally different view for trading.
It still uses the same Dot system, however, the trend lines have been changed to give another viewpoint.

Xard777
Dear Mr Xard,

Good day to you.
I reflect on your posting especially "Perception and how we see the market play out is different for everyone."
Slowly I begin to notice what I did not see, and seeing what I am not seeing. It is like looking at a tree and forgets that the tree is part of the forest. A little here, a little there, gradually seeing the big picture with the XU system which simplifies the trading process.

Slowly and surely, I am starting to see trading is not rocket science. This is my path, this is my learning journey.

Perhaps, my learning discovery journey is best seen in the image.

Appreciate you making the time to share your thoughts that enlightens me further.

Have a pleasant weekend.

Sincerely,

Stuart
Attachments
These users thanked the author StuartWong for the post (total 6):
FAIZANXG, XXXX, Chickenspicy, Jedidiah, BeatlemaniaSA, fibo7818

FXSurf wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:57 am Its a simple one called "BRN"

Do a google search for "BRN.ex4 indicator" and you will find it.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
FXSurf, Nero
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

FourXXXX wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:27 am Letting losses run and cutting profits short is apparently the reason most traders don't make a profit. If you are in a buy and a candle closes any colour other blue get out immediately. Same if you are in a sell, if the candle closes in any colour other than pink get out. Hoping it will turn around is just digging you into a deeper hole.
I still remember my first week of trading, win after win and i thought i was genius not until i started protecting and cutting my profits and let my losses run and run.
its good mr. FourXXXX thanks.
Attachments
These users thanked the author fadhayemustafa for the post (total 4):
XXXX, Mickey Abi, Jedidiah, FAIZANXG

LOL......I have a saying that I've used for all my trading over the years & still stand by it to this day.......................
...................................................... "ÏF IN DOUBT GET OUT" .........................

Thats always in the back of my mind weather I'm in a trade or thinking of entering into a trade.
As there is always another trade to be had just around the corner.
These users thanked the author Woodyz for the post (total 3):
Mickey Abi, StuartWong, FAIZANXG