Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Xronos__ wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:24 am just compare the 2 images and for a moment completely forget price ,
candles are volume not price........
read the chart candle by candle and add the price at last
........no comments .............this is how candles should be by default
...i'm not aware of such a tool for mt4

regards
ahh how do you read the volume
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

chickensword wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:35 am ahh how do you read the volume
..........essense of relative volume is all you can assume.......not volume its self,

the simplest way is to consider body as volume acording to the close (even if it is wrong works most of the time like obv inds )
and wicks are always at least double(long+short).
practice on a chart, it will change your perspective

regards
p/s: price action traders trade volumes with or with out their knowlege
These users thanked the author Xronos__ for the post:
Chickenspicy

Xronos__ wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:08 am ..........essense of relative volume is all you can assume.......not volume its self,

the simplest way is to consider body as volume acording to the close (even if it is wrong works most of the time like obv inds )
and wicks are always at least double(long+short).
practice on a chart, it will change your perspective

regards
p/s: price action traders trade volumes with or with out their knowlege
domething similar i think
Attachments
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:19 am Dear Kvak and Mrtools,

Would it be possible to update the Supertrend Histogram indicator below with your latest eAverages collection? I do not have the source code for this indicator and the latest update was done by you mrtools :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlkemaniaSA

Indicator:
! SuperTrend - averages new format - histo (mtf + alerts + btn).ex4

Supertrend Histogram request.png
Sorry, I have not source for this...this is Mrtools work....
I created this…try it and if your interested in it, I make histo version for you...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 6):
太虚一毫, thomdel, talaate, pfxi, Chickenspicy, vvFish

kvak wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:14 am Sorry, I have no source for this...this is Mrtools work...
I created this…try it and if you are interested in it, I will make a histogram version for you...
A definite YES, to a histogram version, please:) :thumbup:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
Woodyz, kvak
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

chickensword wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:32 am will @MrTools please be so kind to make a 4tf tape out of these
and also if possible could you please add a filter

many thanks this could potentially be grail
I think both of those indicators need to be recoded to make them reliable 4 tf indicators, will see what I can come up with, but can't promise anything.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
Woodyz, Mickey Abi, Chickenspicy

MrTools, this code shows an arrow when the candle body length is greater than 8 points (in input).
I would like to see the green arrows only when they cross the moving average (in input) with the candle closing> the moving average and the opening below the moving average.
I would like to see the red arrows only when they cross the moving average (in input) with the candle closing <of the moving average and the opening above the moving average. Thank you

bypy wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:21 am MrTools, this code shows an arrow when the candle body length is greater than 8 points (in input).
I would like to see the green arrows only when they cross the moving average (in input) with the candle closing> the moving average and the opening below the moving average.
I would like to see the red arrows only when they cross the moving average (in input) with the candle closing <of the moving average and the opening above the moving average. Thank you
do you mean like this
its shown pips
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi