Re: Ultimate TDI indicators thread for MT4

honje19960321 wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 1:17 am I think directly load two indicators. can make it happen. There is no need to add this option
4.png
mrtools wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 1:04 pm Thanks Talaate, but from my understanding Moey_dw is looking to have the market baseline trend(MBL) text to be different than the Tdi, now if you use mtf the text will show the whole indicator timeframe instead of the MBL timeframe, and think the indicator you referenced does the same. He for example wants the MBL text to show daily trend while using the TDI on a shorter time frame.
TDI template with MTF Trend Display in corner

Honje is correct, we can just load two TDI's into one subwindow and use the higher timeframe as the MTF display. Great idea.

Here is a template for you guys to use.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 9):
Jedidiah, moey_dw, josi, kvak, Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7, Forexlearner, fibo7818, Gethsemane
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: Ultimate TDI indicators thread for MT4

honje19960321 wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 1:33 am yes, mr.moey_dw
Thanks to u sir u gave a best idea........ and thanks to jimmyboy for supermario template 😍😍😍
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈