Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

sgarr wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:50 am despite everything I continue to lose, so I will make another loan at another bank because I want to succeed, I already know that I will have a lot of criticism, happy Sunday thanks to all

Try only trading with $200 and look to doubling your account in a month.
If you can't double $200 then you can forget trading with $10'000.
Aim for 3.5% per day trading the Dow Jones.
Always look at your intra-day trading BIAS off the last Main Semafor (Pink).
If it is a Bottom Pink Semafor then look at BUY trades once the RSI is above 50
If it is a top Pink Semafor then look at SELL trades once the RSI is below 50
Once you hit your target, STOP!!! it is all about goal setting.
Once achieved, you can increase the goal say from 3.5% to 7.5%
When you eventually get up to 15% per day then go no further.
Simply keep trading and complete your six busiest months of the year (FEB,MAR,APR,SEP,OCT,&NOV).
Rinse and repeat.

Xard777

Remember, it is not about I have 100'000 in my trading account and doing all these trades for a whole month just to make a lousy $200.
It is about having a trading plan and sticking with it for the duration. This is what builds second nature, memory muscle so when you do trade with the big bucks you have a workable system already in place. And like I have mentioned before, if the trading system that you are using can't double your $200 then you can forget trading with $100'000. BUY Tesla stock instead.
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

Always look at your intraday trading BIAS on the last main traffic light (pink). If it's a Semafor Pink Bottom, look at the BUY trades when the RSI is above 50 If it is a Semafor Pink top, look at SELL trades when the RSI is below 50 Once you have reached your goal, STOP !!! it's all a matter of goal setting.

may i have an example, i think i understand, i don't know if the translation is correct for me
These users thanked the author sgarr for the post:
Jedidiah

sgarr wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:11 am Always look at your intraday trading BIAS on the last main traffic light (pink). If it's a Semafor Pink Bottom, look at the BUY trades when the RSI is above 50 If it is a Semafor Pink top, look at SELL trades when the RSI is below 50 Once you have reached your goal, STOP !!! it's all a matter of goal setting.

may i have an example, i think i understand, i don't know if the translation is correct for me

IMHO
These users thanked the author DaveTrader for the post (total 2):
StuartWong, Jedidiah

sgarr wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:06 am thanks for the continuous advice, in fact my losses continue precisely because I dedicate a lot of time to trading, for example yesterday until 17:00 European was fine at the end of the evening I insist and in order not to lose the gain of the day I kept it without stop, until I had to close which led to a big loss
Letting losses run and cutting profits short is apparently the reason most traders don't make a profit. If you are in a buy and a candle closes any colour other blue get out immediately. Same if you are in a sell, if the candle closes in any colour other than pink get out. Hoping it will turn around is just digging you into a deeper hole.

This video covers this subject well.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 6):
DaveTrader, sgarr, StuartWong, Skyold, Jedidiah, Musashi
nil desperandum

viewtopic.php?p=1295495098#p1295495098

For me, I prioritize the 3 g-channels lining up with the bias (big semafor) and the rsi ahead of the channel. It feels like the channels are an indicator that has more room for an artistic interpretation when thrown into the mix…how far away from the channel is your semafor?…beyond the halfway point? How close to the opposing channel did your candles change color?…

Here’s what I know about just jumping in and trading every semafor at every channel while disregarding the other indicators, it didn’t work for me. My results improved dramatically since I have taken a more conservative approach. A lot of that approach has to do with the amount of screen time, usually a combined couple of hours daily…about 30 minutes around London open, then usually about an hour before the “NY is going to close” feeling creeps in. Until that changes, I will only see a handful of trades a week line up and don’t need sloppy losses thrown in. It’s real easy to “out think” the indicators and jump in to “just grab a few pips”. The problem is, you start losing more and more.

But thanks to the patience these indicators give me, I’m building that war chest and will increase the screen time naturally, as I step back from the daily grind.
These users thanked the author DaveTrader for the post (total 6):
Chickenspicy, XXXX, StuartWong, tricks89, Skyold, Jedidiah

DaveTrader wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:58 am viewtopic.php?p=1295495098#p1295495098

For me, I prioritize the 3 g-channels lining up with the bias (big semafor) and the rsi ahead of the channel. It feels like the channels are an indicator that has more room for an artistic interpretation when thrown into the mix…how far away from the channel is your semafor?…beyond the halfway point? How close to the opposing channel did your candles change color?…

Here’s what I know about just jumping in and trading every semafor at every channel while disregarding the other indicators, it didn’t work for me. My results improved dramatically since I have taken a more conservative approach. A lot of that approach has to do with the amount of screen time, usually a combined couple of hours daily…about 30 minutes around London open, then usually about an hour before the “NY is going to close” feeling creeps in. Until that changes, I will only see a handful of trades a week line up and don’t need sloppy losses thrown in. It’s real easy to “out think” the indicators and jump in to “just grab a few pips”. The problem is, you start losing more and more.

But thanks to the patience these indicators give me, I’m building that war chest and will increase the screen time naturally, as I step back from the daily grind.
Thank you so much for the tips. I wish you the best and i appreciate it a lot to you and anyone who helps the people that are still trying like me.
These users thanked the author tricks89 for the post (total 2):
DaveTrader, StuartWong