Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:49 pm Not sure if it is new traders coming to the thread or existing ones that are still struggling with the Dot system.
Really, it is just Price action showing support and resistance at different TFs.

I do like to upgrade my chart setup to simplify my trading and I tend to post these upgrades for others to try out.
Perception and how we see the market play out is different for everyone.
I might be trading down moves (and be in profit) when the market is still overall going up, perceptions.

All our trades are a snapshot in time, if we zoom out to look at the bigger picture we would probably shake our heads and say that I would never in a thousand trades would I have taking that trade, no way. Again, perceptions, our viewpoint in time.

I am going to post another chart which will show a totally different view for trading.
It still uses the same Dot system, however, the trend lines have been changed to give another viewpoint.

Xard777
Dear Mr Xard,

Thank you.

Yes and finally it dawns upon me that the Semafor is as per your statement highlighted in bold. The Semafor takes away much of the personal guess work of finding potential resistance / support zone in the market. It gives a heads up the likely price movement ahead.

Have a pleasant weekend.

Sincerely,

Stuart
These users thanked the author StuartWong for the post:
Jedidiah

FourXXXX wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:50 pm Well, that is odd, when I click the button on the chart everything disappears. It is a ZZ indicator, not a Semaphore indicator, just set the extdepth to match the Semaphore version you are using.

I don't have any reason to code Semafors into it as well, unless you want to hire me to do it.
Sorry, I have gone too far with the requests. Please forgive me. Thank you for what you do. Have a nice weekend

xard777 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:50 pm Here is Gold on 30min.
You have the option to remove the ZigZag line, the semafors are simply zigzags without the lines.

You can turn on/off the VWAP background if you prefer trading the background Zones.
Xard777
It feels so simple so clear after.... But we all gamble a lot when we are in front of our screens....
Whatever !!! Will you share this version? Chrismas before chrismas :In Love:

Ηello xard and guys,

For the lot of people that spent so much time reading all the pages and it wouldn click but they eventually got it,

Would you give us some tips to understand better? Maybe some very important post that changed the game?

FOURXXX and FAIZANG actually helps us a lot, who still havnt figured it out but it would be nice if you could also share some tips.

Thank you