Re: Bollinger Bands type indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:08 am Thanks to Mladen this is an update of the mobo averages bands, now using (if I counted right) a choice of 45 averages for the dpo signal line and the mobo center ma. This is the new average types:

Thank you to Mladen for updating the averages method and to you for this indicator.
Please, any chance, you or Mr. Mladen improved the "averages" indicator with this pack?
Thank you.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
Chickenspicy

kvak wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:57 am Thank you to Mladen for updating the averages method and to you for this indicator.
Please, any chance, you or Mr. Mladen improved the "averages" indicator with this pack?
Thank you.
By improvement guess you could say adding more averages would be an improvement, not sure of any other areas where improvement was needed, also they are coded guess it's called using structure functions (not sure if I'm calling it right) anyway the code should be lighter and faster.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
kvak, Jedidiah, rahman

mrtools wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:19 am MOBO Bands (Momentum Breakout Bands)

The "Mobo Bands" oscillator are the Bollinger Bands but with an adjusted Standard Deviation. It's used for finding breakout trading signals and are designed to work on the 1 Hour chart and higher.

Hi KosmosDaBas,

Made a mt4 version, think it might be pretty close.
Dear Mr Tools, any chance you could turn this into the MT5 version?

If allowed, hope I can make a request to the master coders :)
Is it possible to add the option of displaying Heikin Ashi and / or Apb candles instead of the normal candles
to the Bollinger Bands Candles indicator?
These users thanked the author Abdi for the post:
Banzai

And if possible or not.
I would really like to thank you all amazing people who made and make this forum possible. Really. Thank you!
I'm more of a quiet observer, but really thankful that you make this possible!

Here is a small contribution. It's a (momentum breakout / ema pullback) scalping system based on the Bollinger Bands and the Rsi.
Hope you guys enjoy it.

Edit: for getting the template to work put the 'Impulse_BB_RSI_Scalper' folder in the main indicator's folder.
These users thanked the author Abdi for the post (total 11):
Chickenspicy, yoki, 2banglak1993, ffsss, thomdel, Mickey Abi, RodrigoRT7, Xanadu, fibo7818, Banzai, stond

Abdi wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:38 am And if possible or not.
I would really like to thank you all amazing people who made and make this forum possible. Really. Thank you!
I'm more of a quiet observer, but really thankful that you make this possible!

Here is a small contribution. It's a (momentum breakout / ema pullback) scalping system based on the Bollinger Bands and the Rsi.
Hope you guys enjoy it.
Very visual, i am copying those colours.
These users thanked the author ffsss for the post:
Chickenspicy