Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

FourXXXX wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:50 am This version of the ZZ indicator I made has a button to hide it and you can change all the settings. Also gives alerts on a new ZZ line/semaphore, you can load it multiple times with different settings to match the different semaphores.
Hello, can you modify this ZZ into two-color lines? Buy - color. Sell - color. If possible, please. Thank you.
These users thanked the author 88FX88 for the post:
Jedidiah

88FX88 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:38 am Hello, can you modify this ZZ into two-color lines? Buy - color. Sell - color. If possible, please. Thank you.
I also agree with the idea
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
88FX88
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Mrs.Watanabe wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:23 am Murrey Math Line ( only OverBought / Over Sold ) ;)
this is better
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, Mundu19, Mrs.Watanabe
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Coding the ZZ Lines to change colour for up and down is going to take more time than I have spare right now.

See what you guys think of this version.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 11):
Jedidiah, tricks89, DaveTrader, Chickenspicy, Skyold, Mundu19, Mustafa, maroka, muhammadfarooq, RodrigoRT7, StuartWong
nil desperandum

sgarr wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:21 pm a question was the case to return? thank you
It's recommended to wait for the candle color change because it's not the goal to time every turnaround perfectly. Your questioned entry would have worked out, but you will end up finding more early (too early) entries and either losing or missing out on pips. All you need is the meaty part of the confirmed candle colors and never forget that patience can (and will) be one of your main tools/assets. Let all of these awesome indicators and templates help open that door.

...remember, there's a reason your selected indicator has the black candles. They are there to tell you "not yet, but be prepared". Have you explored other candles or settings? That is, if you want to explore that line in the sand of "on time and too early".

A quick & probably dumb question to clarify the use of Xards Buy, Sell, Close Scripts before next week's trading.................
Open a trade ............. I.e., "alt B or S" A Buy or Sell trade is opened using the lots set in the MT4 platform?
The Chicken Script closes all opened trades for the pair or closes all pairs with open trades across the platform?
Also is there anything else I really need to know?
These users thanked the author Woodyz for the post:
Chickenspicy

Woodyz wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:27 pm A quick & probably dumb question to clarify the use of Xards Buy, Sell, Close Scripts before next week's trading.................
Open a trade ............. I.e., "alt B or S" A Buy or Sell trade is opened using the lots set in the MT4 platform?
The Chicken Script closes all opened trades for the pair or closes all pairs with open trades across the platform?
Also is there anything else I really need to know?
A Nuclear switch is possible but Chicken Switch closes all trades that are the same symbol as the chart it was executed on.

Code: Select all

//+---CLOSE ALL OPEN TRADES ON SELECTED CHART------------------------------------------------------------------------+    
   if (OrdersTotal() == 0) return(0);
   for (int i = OrdersTotal() - 1; i >= 0; i--){
   if (OrderSelect (i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES) == true){
   if (OrderType() == 0 && OrderSymbol() == Symbol()){
       ticket = OrderClose (OrderTicket(), OrderLots(), Bid, 3, CLR_NONE);
   if (ticket == -1) Print ("Error: ", GetLastError());
   if (ticket >   0) Print ("Position ", OrderTicket() ," closed");}
   if (OrderType() == 1 && OrderSymbol() == Symbol()){
       ticket = OrderClose (OrderTicket(), OrderLots(), Ask, 3, CLR_NONE);
   if (ticket == -1) Print ("Error: ",  GetLastError());
   if (ticket >   0) Print ("Position ", OrderTicket() ," closed");}}}
Anything you are not familiar with is best tried on a Demo account first.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Woodyz
nil desperandum