Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

hernandez wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:12 am Thank you Kvak, however if you compare this version with the first one that I quoted they are different. I put them, in m1 chart with m5 view (Multi timeframe).
Yes, you are right, I forget something in code....Sorry for that, here is corrected version and tomorrow I correct previous versions...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 3):
Ricstar_8, acer777, 太虚一毫

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:03 am Thanks kvak for this indicator. Much appreciated :clap:

Looking great on the charts now ;) My apologies once more for the earlier request (complete oversight on my part) :D

E-Averages MADX.png

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

Respected Sir,

Please advise : Which Average are you using in your Chart in : eAverages (adx filtered ) Indicator : to generate step type averages output ?
Is it G-channel average or some other average ?

Thanks for your Kindness, Support, systems, shares.
Thanks a Lot.

thomdel wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:53 pm Respected Sir,

Please advise : Which Average are you using in your Chart in : eAverages (adx filtered ) Indicator : to generate step type averages output ?
Is it G-channel average or some other average ?

Thanks for your Kindness, Support, systems, shares.
Thanks a Lot.
Hi Thomdel,

I tested it with both the G-Channel average as well as EMA. They both gave excellent results but I've opted for the EMA as it blends well with XARD's indicators. But everyone should try their own combinations that appeal and works for them. DO NOT simply rely on someone else's suggestions :)

If XARD's indicators had the option to select the G-Channel setting I would opt for that definitely ;)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 4):
thomdel, kvak, Mundu19, RodrigoRT7
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:44 am Hi Thomdel,

I tested it with both the G-Channel average as well as EMA. They both gave excellent results but I've opted for the EMA as it blends well with XARD's indicators. But everyone should try their own combinations that appeal and works for them. DO NOT simply rely on someone else's suggestions :)

If XARD's indicators had the option to select the G-Channel setting I would opt for that definitely ;)

XARD Universe.png
I update with averages this two indicators, U may try it....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 7):
BeatlemaniaSA, Mundu19, RodrigoRT7, Ricstar_8, Jedidiah, acer777, 太虚一毫

SMA Channel

Coder: Lungile Mpofu
Published: 2022.11.06 07:58
SMA_Channel indicator is Indicator based on 1 Moving Average(SMA) which will plot channel on chart. The Indicator use 2 plot styles where user can select 1 or 2 in settings. If PlotStyle 1 is used it will plot the channel as Line, if 2 is used it will plot as Bars.

Example.

Blue Bars below Candle = Up Trend
Gold Bars above Candle = Down Trend
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 3):
Ricstar_8, Mickey Abi, Skyold