Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hi Guys,
I've been wondering since December is approaching fast, are there days when you can still trade? For example, I know obviously Christmas week and I think 1st week of January are not good days for trading because all banks will be closed. Or should I simply avoid trading any USD bank holiday listed on forex factory since I only trade US30?
These users thanked the author Coolcrow for the post:
Jedidiah

Coolcrow wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:07 pm Hi Guys,
I've been wondering since December is approaching fast, are there days when you can still trade? For example, I know obviously Christmas week and I think 1st week of January are not good days for trading because all banks will be closed. Or should I simply avoid trading any USD bank holiday listed on forex factory since I only trade US30?
Best to stay off trading December & January, but if you intend trading those months, avoid the last 2 weeks of December and first 2 weeks of January... Just my opinion though.
These users thanked the author maroka for the post (total 5):
Coolcrow, Skyold, knglerxst, RodrigoRT7, DaffyTaffy

FAIZANXG wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 10:28 am Mr.FourXXXX you litterly inspired me and helped to be profitable and im thankful to you :)

Like previously mentioned Im using XARD V46 with G-channel.
Since im taking trades off 1m tf im trading off PINK DOT ZIGZAGS Or even better if SQUARE appears.

Exiting on the opposite pink dot or if i see a DOT on the channel.

Ofc im using 5m and 15m as a Bias if both bias matches i take trade in that direction off second dots (Example: Pink DOT -> Bias Matches -> taking buys/sells off second dots)

Now for entries im using XU HYBRID SYSTEM for more filter, after everything matches then i open entries on the Arrow signals.

Basically I have XARD V46 open with all the timeframes on the bigger screen for monitoring and then im taking trades off my laptop using XU HYBRID using arrow signals.

Thank you for sharing your setups!
What do you mean by "Bias matches"? For example: You have the square dot on 1Min, what do you look for on 5Min?

Thank you!

xard777 wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:56 am Working on 15m & 30m TFs
Xard777
Nice. I've learned that making entries on the M15 while looking at the M30 for trend bias is the most consistent way of making profit if you are not greedy. Unfortunately, it also means staying on the charts for hours as you wait for the right pullback/entry and most of the time you'll get only one entry a day, two entries if you're lucky, 3 entries if you are extremely lucky, no entry in a day if you are unlucky.
These users thanked the author Coolcrow for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Mickey Abi

Testing 30m VWAP and turning areas, so far so good.
Xard777

Check out this book... THE SLIGHT EDGE it's a motivational must read.
viewtopic.php?p=1295494457#p1295494457
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 11):
Chickenspicy, fibo7818, maroka, Mickey Abi, Shockr, Skyold, Jedidiah, oskar656, Kev21, Mundu19, RodrigoRT7
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

Coolcrow wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:36 am Nice. I've learned that making entries on the M15 while looking at the M30 for trend bias is the most consistent way of making profit if you are not greedy. Unfortunately, it also means staying on the charts for hours as you wait for the right pullback/entry and most of the time you'll get only one entry a day, two entries if you're lucky, 3 entries if you are extremely lucky, no entry in a day if you are unlucky.
Yes, this step is the most problematic and boring, if somebody can guide us the "proper" way to use a dashboard, we have many from Xard in this thread..., all of them with different settings and Emas?.... let's wait for it

Thanks

XARD: I tend to set the Dashboard to whatever Trend line that I am using on my chart.
In the past it was set to 36 EMA, currently it is set to 9 EMA as I am more scalping on intra-day charts (30m, 15m 5m, & 1m).

Deja Vu... Price goes UP hits new Resistance and we repeat our down move (as you do).
I forgot to mention that today has been a crap day for trading (I hate days like this).
Xard777

Just a quick recap
It's not rocket science, just price action off sup/res levels with some common sense trading thrown in for good measure.

You do not need to make +70%, just aim for 15% on Forex, Indices or a mixture of both.

15% per/day times 5 days = double your fund.
1 * 1.15 ^5 = 2.0114 times your money
1 wk = 2, 2wks = 4, 3wks = 8, & 4wks = 16
That's a factor of 16 in one month
Hell, that's a factor of 256 in two months
And we are looking to trade 6 of the busiest months of the year (Sep, Oct, Nov & Feb, Mar, Apr) go figure.
These are your best months for trading where you can easily pull in the most Pip$$$

Don't be greedy, be smart - Think!!! before you Trade.
If you can't do 15% then aim for 7.5% (just double the Time period).
Have a plan, stick with it, and hone your technique.
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 14):
Chickenspicy, thomdel, Giangyforex, kvak, Hydra, Mickey Abi, Jedidiah, Shockr, eduarescobar, Skyold, Kev21, fibo7818, Marat, RodrigoRT7
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

A little idea for someone newbie like me :) , double Gchannel 1min and 5min on 1min chart , and 5min and 15min on 5min chart..

maybe it help, Obviusly follow the Xard rules :)
Attachments
These users thanked the author Giangyforex for the post (total 9):
TransparentTrader, thomdel, Mickey Abi, Greg82, KosmosDaBas, DaveTrader, Skyold, knglerxst, RodrigoRT7
When trading, stay calm and be your own best EA