Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

FourXXXX wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 10:07 am It would be nice to help others by sharing what made the difference rather than just gloating.

You will no doubt recall recent events with someone refusing to share.
Mr.FourXXXX you litterly inspired me and helped to be profitable and im thankful to you :)

Like previously mentioned Im using XARD V46 with G-channel.
Since im taking trades off 1m tf im trading off PINK DOT ZIGZAGS Or even better if SQUARE appears.

Exiting on the opposite pink dot or if i see a DOT on the channel.

Ofc im using 5m and 15m as a Bias if both bias matches i take trade in that direction off second dots (Example: Pink DOT -> Bias Matches -> taking buys/sells off second dots)

Now for entries im using XU HYBRID SYSTEM for more filter, after everything matches then i open entries on the Arrow signals.

Basically I have XARD V46 open with all the timeframes on the bigger screen for monitoring and then im taking trades off my laptop using XU HYBRID using arrow signals.
Attachments
These users thanked the author FAIZANXG for the post (total 8):
XXXX, Giangyforex, knglerxst, Jedidiah, Wole, Skyold, Paddygir, Erebøs_X

FAIZANXG wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 10:28 am Idk why you getting mad? Mr.FourXXXX you litterly inspired me and helped to be profitable and im thankful to you :)

Like previously mentioned Im using XARD V46 with G-channel.
Since im taking trades off 1m tf im trading off PINK DOT ZIGZAGS Or even better if SQUARE appears.

Exiting on the opposite pink dot or if i see a DOT on the channel.

Ofc im using 5m and 15m as a Bias if both bias matches i take trade in that direction off second dots (Example: Pink DOT -> Bias Matches -> taking buys/sells off second dots)

Now for entries im using XU HYBRID SYSTEM for more filter, after everything matches then i open entries on the Arrow signals.

Basically I have XARD V46 open with all the timeframes on the bigger screen for monitoring and then im taking trades off my laptop using XU HYBRID using arrow signals.
I am not getting mad, I just suggested you give something back to help others.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 4):
FAIZANXG, sgarr, Jedidiah, Skyold
nil desperandum

FAIZANXG wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:52 am Mr.Xard you the best!!

Last three days 😂😂

Im laughing with happiness..😂

“RINSE AND REPEAT”!

“CYCLES WITHIN CYCLES”!
so happy for you
Can you explain how you did it
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

sgarr wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:51 pm yesterday i was braver today i'm afraid
Do not be afraid.

Treat it like a video game.

Don't let it affect your emotions.

You lose today you win double tomorrow.

I had losing trade today first thing in the morning -4.8% yes i got sad but im not a Pu*sy Ill make +10% by today.
It was my mistake i should've waited for "SQUARE". but now since the mighty "SQUARE" has appeared on 1m and 5m i'll wait for pullback and enter on second dot onwards till the opposite square.
These users thanked the author FAIZANXG for the post:
Jedidiah

FAIZANXG wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 9:26 pm Do not be afraid.

Treat it like a video game.

Don't let it affect your emotions.

You lose today you win double tomorrow.

I had losing trade today first thing in the morning -4.8% yes i got sad but im not a Pu*sy Ill make +10% by today.
It was my mistake i should've waited for "SQUARE". but now since the mighty "SQUARE" has appeared on 1m and 5m i'll wait for pullback and enter on second dot onwards till the opposite square.
so sell right?

sgarr wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 9:43 pm so sell right?
ill wait for "SQUARE" at the bottom then wait for the price to start going up creating second DOT then ill enter.

EXIT on the opposite SQUARE.

that should recover my morning's loss plus few % profits then im done for today.

NOW i could be completed wrong and the price keeps going down ill just wont trade today then.
These users thanked the author FAIZANXG for the post:
Jedidiah

sgarr wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 10:01 pm sorry if I insist but enter buy or sell that is
WAIT for the second DOT

Im trading on 1m tf so i already got my “BOTTOM SQUARE”

WAIT to see what market does! If its giving MIXED signals then I personally wouldn’t bother trading.

“Wait in the sidelines”
“Cycles within cycles”
“Theres alwyas another move”
These users thanked the author FAIZANXG for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Mickey Abi