Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

FAIZANXG wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:56 am YES! 1 min timeframe while I have 5m and 15m on screen to follow.

Imagine if I didnt close the last buys.. hahahaha but not gonna be sad or greedy.

If you don't mind me asking, where are your stop losses for the 2nd and 3rd buy trades? Seems like you were in the red for quite a bit before your trades went back into profit. At what point would you exit a losing trade? Is it a set number of points from your entry?

TransparentTrader wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:07 am If you don't mind me asking, where are your stop losses for the 2nd and 3rd buy trades? Seems like you were in the red for quite a bit before your trades went back into profit. At what point would you exit a losing trade? Is it a set number of points from your entry?
had mental stoploss on the below PINK DOT. my drawdown didnt go below 5% to 10%.

Iooking at the bias I Opened buys on 2nd Dots until price reached the bigger pink DOT on the opposite side and exited.
These users thanked the author FAIZANXG for the post:
Jedidiah

marwilli wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:55 am strategy is good
in a demo account trade without risk easy .
would be fine to trade 20 cfd on real account. that must be a very big account :)
sarcasm end :)
Few weeks ago i blew my 100k (FUNDED) account trying to learn XARD SYSTEM if you dont remember look at my previous posts. I got so frustraded but since then i got profitable even making 3% to 5%. Mr.Beatlemania helped me and gave me hope to start back and now im in profit.

its 70k my G now at 80K something and im using XARD BUYER SCRIPT which opens trade with loads of lotsize

I do have a equity stop EA running in the background if equity drops more than 20% my trades closes atleast so i dont make a huge loss.

xard777 wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 11:49 pm Trading off the 2nd Dot on Forex.
Xard777
Hello Master Xard. I notice there's some blue red and white dot in the 2023 set up.
Are the "white dot" in relation with the RSI in the system? (high candle/low rsi)

ps: In the use of the v46 and other, I was asking myself about the interest of having different colour of RSI mark in the subwindow. If Rsi is above 50 or below but also if rsi is above or below the average.

FAIZANXG wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:07 am Few weeks ago i blew my 100k (FUNDED) account trying to learn XARD SYSTEM if you dont remember look at my previous posts. I got so frustraded but since then i got profitable even making 3% to 5%. Mr.Beatlemania helped me and gave me hope to start back and now im in profit.

its 70k my G now at 80K something and im using XARD BUYER SCRIPT which opens trade with loads of lotsize

I do have a equity stop EA running in the background if equity drops more than 20% my trades closes atleast so i dont make a huge loss.
respect :thumbup:
These users thanked the author marwilli for the post:
FAIZANXG
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently

FAIZANXG wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 9:46 am I didnt change anything i just had to put work and try to learn the Xard System and Im using the latest 46 version
It would be nice to help others by sharing what made the difference rather than just gloating.

You will no doubt recall recent events with someone refusing to share.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Marat
nil desperandum