InfoRe: Sword System

made more adjustments looking good
quicker then the stochastic oma which is a plus and digital khaler stuff
very good speed no curved lines just straight up or down

template included and must know how to use depth of market for this to workf

key points

-we are looking for price to start filling the gaps or breaking out of ranges
-the volume profile helps identify ranges, points of interest for targets or entries and support or resistance
-if you have trade ea remember turn auto off so it doesnt go crazy and always have a stop incase the market decides to freeze or slip like it did for me at market reset hours it literally hasn't moved for me idk why
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post (total 3):
Skyold, dmnik, RodrigoRT7
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Re: Sword System

marks wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:01 pm Welcome to our blog: Why 95% of retail fail

95% of retail traders fail because they use retail tools which is publicly available that never works and is destined to fail in the long run and has zero knowledge of how Institutions Trade (Big Banks )

I was once a victim of retail trading, I back tested every indicator available, created EA's and use every tool that is available but nothing worked consistently in the long run.

If there is one tool that came close and I thought was good enough it was Order block or Supply and demand, but still it wasn't good enough and is destined to fail in the long run. None of these are used in institutional trading. But there is a way to make them work if you really want to know how.

I was fortunate enough to work with people who worked for Barclays and Jp morgan who controls 10% of a Trillion of exchange everyday in the financial markets.

Market moves because it seeks value, When we are at a point of value this is where market decides if it has interest on this area or not, Then how can we tell this?

In Trading you should seek for Context Value, Rhythm , Volume.

Volume can only be found in regular trading hours so stick with it.

Most Commonly Used tool is order flow Footprint, Depth of market

which you will need a separate platform to operate and connect data with Exchanges which is easy to do. I still use mt4 platform for performing executions.

There are a lot of tools which institutions use but I will give you an example of how to use the footprint and depth of market using Order blocks for retail forex traders which I customized so it is easy to read and use.

I am trading every day and make money. so I do not have time to mentor people for now, What Im giving you are some tools to become a consistent trader over time. This is a way to give back to this forum but you need to be willing to work from it. It is not rocket science everyone can learn it.

Telegram: https://t.me/mxmns
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1

Re: Sword System

with a fast and a slow you can get near perfect results
one rsi length will not suffice
there is large trend medium and small you gotta know which is which fam stop tryna get a magic cross from oneeeeeeeeee

edit : unless you just trade the flop on the 50 that works too
Attachments
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1