LikeRe: Moving Average indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:17 pm E-Averages MADX (ADX filtered) Guppy
This is crazy almost 60 different moving average filters on this file alone........... what a feat kvak!!!! E averages addon is superb

I counted 60 averages filters!!!
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

Requested file.
Iam rewrite this indicator and update it...
Now have 5 averages which is colored . Coloring ( two or three state ) is now based on slopes and ADX trend.
I add another 3 state there is not ADX trend, based on price cross, slopes and when first and last average crossing...

For additional versions of the MADX, please see:

Good work.
My browser, Google chrome, stopped it from downloading.
However, thanks for your gifts

moey_dw wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 9:25 pm This is crazy almost 60 different moving average filters on this file alone........... what a feat kvak!!!! E averages addon is superb

I counted 60 averages filters!!!
Yes, there are plenty to try. Some of them I limited their use, they can only be used with a period without extras like phase (Jurik, Smooth) or PDFMa and others...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 2):
acer777, moey_dw

QuestionRe: Moving Average indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:08 am Yes, there are plenty to try. Some of them I limited their use, they can only be used with a period without extras like phase (Jurik, Smooth) or PDFMa and others...
It is incredible bro........ in order to fit so many averages filters does it mean u must remove some other options to allow space for line of code? To fit all your e-averages?
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 2:59 pm It is incredible bro........ in order to fit so many averages filters does it mean u must remove some other options to allow space for line of code? To fit all your e-averages?
No,no...The reason is that I leave only price and period for input parameters and it can be quickly replaced, adding average methods to the many indicators that are made here by Mrtools or Mladen...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
acer777

I am rewriting this indicator and updating it...
Now have 5 averages that are colored. Coloring ( two or three states) is now based on slopes and ADX trends.
I add another 3 states there is no ADX trend, based on price cross, slopes, and when first and last average crossing...
Thanks kvak for this indicator. Much appreciated :clap:

Looking great on the charts now ;) My apologies once more for the earlier request (complete oversight on my part) :D

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 6):
Chickenspicy, KosmosDaBas, Mickey Abi, acer777, Jedidiah, fibo7818
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT