Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Now while we are on the subject of ZZ type Indi's & trend lines, I have for a long time now wanted to ask If this Fractal indicator could get the (Yellow) trendlines pictured added to the mix as it would be a really good upgrade for it.
Now here is the issue I have & the reason why I have not asked before, because I only have the >Ex4 file (attached) & didn't want to inquire about the source code, Although I will today for the benefit of all ........Does anyone have the source?
if so, is it possible to have this upgrade be done?

Woodyz wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:54 pm Now while we are on the subject of ZZ type Indi's & trend lines, I have for a long time now wanted to ask If this Fractal indicator could get the (Yellow) trendlines pictured added to the mix as it would be a really good upgrade for it.
Now here is the issue I have & the reason why I have not asked before, because I only have the >Ex4 file (attached) & didn't want to inquire about the source code, Although I will today for the benefit of all ........Does anyone have the source?
if so, is it possible to have this upgrade be done?
try your posted indicator source file already posted in this forum
attach/file/3412234
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
Woodyz
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Woodyz wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:23 pm Thanks Sal
Ok here is the File

Ideally the trendline needs to pivot from the square fractal along each new fractal that's printed until it becomes redundant once the next square fractal is printed along with a following one of which will then become the next pivot point for the trendline.
I trust that's understandable
did you update this indicator as per your needs !!
another indicator is also similar attached
see my idea in this snap and there is rule additional in this as well gets strong signal.
arrow are NRP.
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:54 pm did you update this indicator as per your needs!!
another indicator is also similar attached
see my idea in this snap and there is rule additional in this as well gets strong signal.
arrow are NRP.
Ok Sal, I'll have a look & a play tomorrow.........Here in NZ, it's 2 am so it's time for me to get some shut eye.................

Actually, I just noticed I already have it on file..............