Re: Honje's collection of indicators, strategies and trading journals

These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Narutopips, Chickenspicy

Narutopips wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 7:44 am Please can you as well post ur settings? i hope i am not a trouble to you
wait till i get off work tonight
Narutopips

Chickenspicy

If you want to be a trader, here's my advice. Learn the basics, spend say a year learning what it's all about. Then go it alone. Close the doors, don't let anyone in. pull down the blinds to your office space. Find your own methodology that suits your mind set and trading style and do not listen to anyone else. You'll save a hell of a lot of time - and money. if you can't make it that way, then go do something else. Why listen to me? Because I've been trading for well over 10 years and have gone through it all. Followed this guru, followed that guru. In then end, no matter how good or honest they are (most are crooks), you will chose your own path. That's the biggest advice I can give. Go it your own way. You won't trade the way they do. You won't. Trading is unique to your own character and traits. You'll waste so much time trying to do it the way they do it. Sure you can learn their tricks and setups, but take them and make them yours. Make them yours. So take my advice, go it alone. Find some setups that work for you, and practice, practice, practice. First on a demo account, but soon after you think it works, use a live account and trade small. Otherwise you'll just end up kidding yourself you can trade - when you can't. Your ego will kick in and fool you. So trade live as soon as you can and have a 'proven' technique, but keep it small so any damage won't kill your account. Also trading is a lonely business, and if you like to be social and want a lifestyle that involves people - don't bother trading! It's hard enough to become successful as a trader, so you've got to know it's what you want to spend your days doing. Good luck. Great lifestyle if you can crack it :0)
Attachments
Skyold