Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Giangyforex wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 7:09 pm Forgive me Guys, i have a simple question , When we have a Master Bias on M15 Like the attached image , when there is an opposite Bias i can trade both ?
or i must trade only the Bias that follow the Master Bias ? thanks a lot :)
According to your screenshot, You can trade a BIAS against a MASTERBIAS... So far all parameters are in place to take the trade.

Often times, the BIAS would push price to form a new MASTERBIAS, making the previous MASTERBIAS a BIAS, and the previous BIAS (where you took trade from) a second dot BIAS.

I don't know if I made that simple enough.

Cheers.
These users thanked the author maroka for the post:
Giangyforex

tricks89 wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:03 pm Hey FourXXXX thanks for your posts. Helps us who are still trying to understand the system a lot.

What if you have a down trend on M15 and Daily open is Blue.

Do you wait for it to cross under the daily open line otherwise you wont take the trade?

Thanks
If you've mastered the system to some level, you can trade against the open line...quick scalps..

If not, then only look to sell when price is below the daily open line, and only look to buy when price is above the daily open line.

...and look to take trade close to a dot, not when price has moved far away from a dot, unless you're comfortable with the risk.
If price has gone far from a dot on M15, you can go-to M5, to find a an entry.. often you'll see second dot entries on M5 in the direction of M15 trend.
These users thanked the author maroka for the post (total 2):
tricks89, DaveTrader

maroka wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:30 pm If you've mastered the system to some level, you can trade against the open line...quick scalps..

If not, then only look to sell when price is below the daily open line, and only look to buy when price is above the daily open line.

...and look to take trade close to a dot, not when price has moved far away from a dot, unless you're comfortable with the risk.
If price has gone far from a dot on M15, you can go-to M5, to find a an entry.. often you'll see second dot entries on M5 in the direction of M15 trend.
Τhanks a lot Maroka.

What confuses me is this.

This example is today at this moment.

The price is way above the Daily open but on the left there is a big Arrow down ( i got it on circle on that picture )

Would you focus on buys here and ignore that arrow?

tricks89 wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:41 pm Untitled.png

Τhanks a lot Maroka.

What confuses me is this.

This example is today at this moment.

The price is way above the Daily open but on the left there is a big Arrow down ( i got it on circle on that picture )

Would you focus on buys here and ignore that arrow?
I trade US30, so things may be different with forex pairs.

If that was a us30 chart, I would focus on buy, I would take a buy from the white-blue circle dot, I would expect price to go against the arrow, thereby making the previous arrow position become a white-pink dot...

If price moves toward the arrow but doesn't break through and reverses, chances are I'll would've hit my target before it reverses back to my entry point.

Like in your screenshot, if price moves down to form a lower low (lower than the white-blue dot), then we could see a sell trend.. it could be a short pullback though... Price could go down to form a blue arrow to take it back up, or you'll see several white-pink dots pushing price down until you get that big arrow-suqare.
These users thanked the author maroka for the post (total 2):
DaveTrader, Erebøs_X

Mrs.Watanabe wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 8:05 pm I wonder if he will tell us.....

Perhaps a commercial indicator ”UPD1 Murrey Math Combo Levels” :think:

Mrs.W
Although the selfish guy is gone. But I still found it.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 7):
Chickenspicy, inter22, DaveTrader, FAIZANXG, 2banglak1993, RodrigoRT7, BeatlemaniaSA
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

honje19960321 wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 6:55 am Although the selfish guy is gone. But I still found it.
Murrey Math Line ( only OverBought / Over Sold ) ;)
These users thanked the author Mrs.Watanabe for the post (total 12):
FAIZANXG, Jedidiah, knglerxst, thomdel, Mundu19, maroka, Ricstar_8, RodrigoRT7, Chickenspicy, fxmoney, andrei-1, BeatlemaniaSA
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

honje19960321 wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 1:56 am Backtested indicator or trading system: XU-V46
Backtest Trading Method: Use Soft4fx

Backtest currency: USDJPY
Historical date of backtesting:
2022/1/17 — 2022/4/11
Chart time: none
Chart type: Reiko

Leverage 1:1000

Gross Profit: 1 218.06
Gross Loss: -129.53
Total Net Profit: 1 088.53
Profit Factor: 9.40
Expected Payoff: 35.11
Absolute Drawdown: -7.44
Maximal Drawdown: -51.21 (-14.00%)
Relative Drawdown: -14.00% (-51.21)

Total Trades: 31
Short Positions(won %): 13(61.54%) Long Positions(won %): 18(66.67%)
Profit Trades(% of total): 20(64.52%) Loss trades(% of total): 11(35.48%)
Largest profit trade: 502.21 loss trade: -17.38
Average profit trade: 60.90 loss trade: -11.78
Maximum consecutive wins: 6 consecutive losses: 2
Maximal consecutive profit: 742.90 consecutive loss: -34.76
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 4):
DTRCT, eduarescobar, RodrigoRT7, Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

fibo7818 wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 12:49 pm The platform I use is rather troublesome. In China, I mainly use Wenhua Finance Boyi Master software instead of MT4, and I mainly use MT4 for processing. What I mean is that you need to observe what cycle the variety index or system you choose is suitable for

Two trade charts, the first 23110 is Friday's late open interest, the second is Monday's opening 45 minutes of earnings accumulation
Thank you.🤔🤔🤔👍