Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

DAVID99 wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 7:47 am I don't quite understand... Brother! You are a daily MACD red dot representing a short seller. Wait for the 30-minute callback to turn into a red dot. Can you send a proxy platform link?... They are all Chinese. Thank you for your help.
The platform I use is rather troublesome. In China, I mainly use Wenhua Finance Boyi Master software instead of MT4, and I mainly use MT4 for processing. What I mean is that you need to observe what cycle the variety index or system you choose is suitable for

Two trade charts, the first 23110 is Friday's late open interest, the second is Monday's opening 45 minutes of earnings accumulation
Attachments

fibo7818 wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 12:49 pm The platform I use is rather troublesome. In China, I mainly use Wenhua Finance Boyi Master software instead of MT4, and I mainly use MT4 for processing. What I mean is that you need to observe what cycle the variety index or system you choose is suitable for

Two trade charts, the first 23110 is Friday's late open interest, the second is Monday's opening 45 minutes of earnings accumulation

may you please share your xard template it looks clean
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
Jedidiah
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

fibo7818 wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 12:55 am I am not good at English in China, I use translation software, K line and candle, you can observe the XARD system and tell you what,M5 can be liquidated or 32# or 61% or 100% can be liquidated daily, Mr. XARD once said, no one will go bankrupt due to the current surplus, I will observe the larger trend to decide whether to hold for a long time. Because I could not stop the surplus for my satisfactory position before, so I will choose whether to hold it for a long time. I only do a variety, such as pvcM5 rebound, I still hold short
Mr. fibo7818, How can I set the MACD indicator to be able to view the MACD indicator of the specified period in the current period?

fibo7818 wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 12:49 pm The platform I use is rather troublesome. In China, I mainly use Wenhua Finance Boyi Master software instead of MT4, and I mainly use MT4 for processing. What I mean is that you need to observe what cycle the variety index or system you choose is suitable for

Thank you for your reply! I don't quite understand your method. Candle background color plus MACD color plus EMA crossover. Resonance. Huh?

chickensword wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:25 pm may you please share your xard template it looks clean
I prefer MACD, especially this one. For example, for short selling, the two slow lines are below the zero axis, the green column shortens and turns red and strong red, the two trend lines are below the energy column shorten from red to green and dark red, until the two fast and slow lines cross the zero axis and the gold fork becomes strong green above the zero axis
These users thanked the author fibo7818 for the post:
Chickenspicy

Giangyforex wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 7:09 pm Forgive me Guys, i have a simple question , When we have a Master Bias on M15 Like the attached image , when there is an opposite Bias i can trade both ?
or i must trade only the Bias that follow the Master Bias ? thanks a lot :)
I would suggest trading with the bias on both timeframes until you learn how to make a profit.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 2):
DaveTrader, StuartWong
nil desperandum

FourXXXX wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 9:36 pm I would suggest trading with the bias on both timeframes until you learn how to make a profit.
Yes i know to trade 15min and 5min, but i dont know if i can trade the pink bias when it is opposite to Big Gold Bias , or wait and trade the system only when both Bias are in the same sense , sorry for my bad english :)
When trading, stay calm and be your own best EA