Re: Ultimate TDI indicators thread for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 3:41 am Try.
mrtoolz i have a great idea i like to post........... can u please make the TREND display in the corner MTF by any chances......... i mean saw i am on 1 hour chart it says TREND of the DAILY?? anyone else agree it will be useful???

👇👇👇
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 4):
Jedidiah, limevanilla, talaate, RodrigoRT7
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:03 pm mrtoolz i have a great idea i like to post........... can u please make the TREND display in the corner MTF by any chances......... i mean saw i am on 1 hour chart it says TREND of the DAILY?? anyone else agree it will be useful???

👇👇👇
TDI Trend Display in Chart Corner.jpg
Sounds like a great idea, have never done anything like that though, so not sure if I can do that.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
talaate

mrtools wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:45 pm Sounds like a great idea, have never done anything like that though, so not sure if I can do that.
Thank u not to worry vMrtools have a good night see u in the morning!! 👋👋👋
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
Mickey Abi, Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:45 pm Sounds like a great idea, have never done anything like that though, so not sure if I can do that.
I think directly load two indicators. can make it happen. There is no need to add this option
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
moey_dw, Jimmy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

IdeaRe: Ultimate TDI indicators thread for MT4

honje19960321 wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 1:17 am I think directly load two indicators. can make it happen. There is no need to add this option
4.png
Oh!!! Wait..... genius idea!!! You mean load another TDI on top...... inside same subwindow and set the extra TDI to MTF right?? 😯😯😯
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Jedidiah

moey_dw wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 1:30 am Oh!!! Wait..... genius idea!!! You mean load another TDI on top...... inside same subwindow and set the extra TDI to MTF right?? 😯😯😯
yes, mr.moey_dw
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
moey_dw
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

talaate wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:21 am Hello mrtools
You did the idea I think 5 years ago or perhaps more than 5 years ago for indicator of:
Advanced_forecater 2.10 mtf & alerts & envelopes & text
Thanks Talaate, but from my understanding Moey_dw is looking to have the market baseline trend(MBL) text to be different than the Tdi, now if you use mtf the text will show the whole indicator timeframe instead of the MBL timeframe, and think the indicator you referenced does the same. He for example wants the MBL text to show daily trend while using the TDI on a shorter time frame.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
talaate, moey_dw

mrtools wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 1:04 pm Thanks Talaate, but from my understanding Moey_dw is looking to have the market baseline trend(MBL) text to be different than the Tdi, now if you use mtf the text will show the whole indicator timeframe instead of the MBL timeframe, and think the indicator you referenced does the same. He for example wants the MBL text to show daily trend while using the TDI on a shorter time frame.
Hi mrtools
You are right, ofcourse,
I mixed up the case, they are in different, forgive me :cry: