Re: Yisrael whistleblowing, the forex algorithm broken down

PumbaPLS wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:56 am The Point I am making is.... that all 3 above are literally the same thing.

Somehow People think the Orderblock works better here? Why? Because its called Orderblock?

If I call it BSS - Banks Secret Sauce does the probability of it working out get even higher??

You chose the Orderblock when all 3 are the same... I didnt even change the zone for Demand and Orderblock.. lol..
ive just heard that order block means sacrificial lamb they are timing their movements to fill their orders in with smaller orders
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
Jedidiah
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

chickensword wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:58 am ive just heard that order block means sacrificial lamb they are timing their movements to fill their orders in with smaller orders
But the demand and orderblock zones are exactly the same.. the normal support area that all "retail" uses is just a tiny bit narrower compared to the other 2.

Dont you see it?

So how does the Orderblock do anything else than the demand or support area marked besides its name?
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

PumbaPLS wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 9:01 am But the demand and orderblock zones are exactly the same.. the normal support area that all "retail" uses is just a tiny bit narrower compared to the other 2.

Dont you see it?

So how does the Orderblock do anything else than the demand or support area marked besides its name?
i just see it as somebody manipulating the market at that level because of tiny pullback candle then huge release
supposed to mean that someones waiting there never know though so basically is the same
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
Jedidiah
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

chickensword wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 9:07 am i just see it as somebody manipulating the market at that level because of tiny pullback candle then huge release
supposed to mean that someones waiting there never know though so basically is the same
Exactly you never know!!

Doesnt matter if you call it this are Broccoli, Orderblock or Support. IT IS THE SAME THING
I just see it as somebody manipulating the market at that level
You told yourself at the end. You.Dont.Know.

Why make it sound so complicated?

The Market went to that level and someone or a few big guys liked that level/deemed it cheap enough to buy.
Now it gets an level to watch.. if we retest that level what we need to ask ourselves

"Do those guys that bought still want to buy from that area? Does someone else maybe also want to jump in now?"

Now you wait for a confirmation by price rejecting that Area, if yes. You take a Trade.
If not, you dont take a Trade.

Simple as that.

Has nothing to do with manipulation or stophunts.

Market moves with liquidity, but its nothing we can see or even take a guess on where its possibly located, because you cant.
Else everyone watching the DOM would make a killing. Hint: They dont.

So why making this a guess game. Just trade what you see.

Predicting is for losers.
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

chickensword wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 9:07 am i just see it as somebody manipulating the market at that level because of tiny pullback candle then huge release
Exactly you never know!!

Doesnt matter if you call it this are Broccoli, Orderblock or Support. IT IS THE SAME THING
I just see it as somebody manipulating the market at that level
You told yourself at the end. You.Dont.Know.

Why make it sound so complicated?

The Market went to that level and someone or a few big guys liked that level/deemed it cheap enough to buy.
Now it gets an level to watch.. if we retest that level what we need to ask ourselves

"Do those guys that bought still want to buy from that area? Does someone else maybe also want to jump in now?"

Now you wait for a confirmation by price rejecting that Area, if yes. You take a Trade.
If not, you dont take a Trade.

Simple as that.

Has nothing to do with manipulation or stophunts.

Market moves with liquidity, but its nothing we can see or even take a guess on where its possibly located, because you cant.
Else everyone watching the DOM would make a killing. Hint: They dont.

So why making this a guess game. Just trade what you see.

Predicting is for losers.
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah

PumbaPLS wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 9:17 am
Bro this is releiving from me!
What wrong,you babel and seem to protest about it alot.
Really...triangle with a circle profile face guy...i am calling out a warlock
Stop being wicked....you only propagate death.
If they learned,nobody would bite the illusion...cause you know after that everyone dies.
My doodle My doodle
A famous quote in documentary "Money Robots":55% winrate is enough to make money

Like have you heard of high frequency forex trading..
This guys like bet a lot for like time intervals that is two candles...so someone is basically there waiting
These users thanked the author yisrael for the post:
Chickenspicy
A famous quote in documentary "Money Robots":55% winrate is enough to make money