Re: Sword System

chickensword wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:18 am thats what price action is what else are you gonna use
candles? or bos, choch, same thing lines being broken which might on special pairs i know work but forex hell no
Price action is not merely trendlines LMFAO.

But yeah, carry on thinking you're trading like the banks with those special indicators. It won't make any difference.

Nav is a scam artist who uses his LinkedIn as proof he works at Barclays Bank 😂 he was probably the intern or coffee boy haha.
These users thanked the author TraderX for the post:
Chickenspicy

TraderX wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:23 am Price action is not merely trendlines LMFAO.

But yeah, carry on thinking you're trading like the banks with those special indicators. It won't make any difference.

Nav is a scam artist who uses his LinkedIn as proof he works at Barclays Bank 😂 he was probably the intern or coffee boy haha.
welp his myfx account doesnt lie so keep lie
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
Jedidiah
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

chickensword wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:24 am welp his myfx account doesnt lie so keep making shit up, proud to say i cant be open minded head ass
LOL. I've seen your "head ass" all over this forum posting your 1000+ nonsense indicator systems.
Every fucking day you're on some new template, and now suddenly your trading like the banks lmfao. Dickhead.

Do more research on Nav. Is it an on going myfx book or does he make a new one each month?
Chickenspicy

TraderX wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:29 am LOL. I've seen your "head ass" all over this forum posting your 1000+ nonsense indicator systems.
Every fucking day you're on some new template, and now suddenly your trading like the banks lmfao. Dickhead.

Do more research on Nav. Is it an on going myfx book or does he make a new one each month?
do you work for the banks let me ask you that
tell me what do the banks use since your so smart
obvious answer my guy exactly what he teaches
i know plenty of people that worked in the bank industry and thats exactly what they use i was just never interested

and sorry for disrespecting you i know its needless and you are human being that wants to be understood
nobody with 100million dollars has the time for price action m8
Jedidiah
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1

chickensword wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:30 am do you work for the banks let me ask you that
tell me what do the banks use since your so smart
obvious answer my guy exactly what he teaches
i know plenty of people that worked in the bank industry and thats exactly what they use i was just never interested

and sorry for disrespecting you i know its needless and you are human being that wants to be understood
Haha, I didn't feel disrespected. And I don't get offended by words.

It doesn't matter if you know some random cunt from a bank who uses a shitty indicator like VWAP or tool like footprint.

Again, Nav. Does he post an ongoing myfx book or does he make a new one regularly?
Chickenspicy

TraderX wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:42 am Haha, I didn't feel disrespected. And I don't get offended by words.

It doesn't matter if you know some random cunt from a bank who uses a shitty indicator like VWAP or tool like footprint.

Again, Nav. Does he post an ongoing myfx book or does he make a new one regularly?
i dont understand what you mean it looks like its ongoing it was there since 2015
and what difference would that even make exactly?
Attachments
Jedidiah
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1