Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

kvak wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:41 am Dont understand....
I basically want to make it as an guppy style indicator.

5 averages with different periods.
Right now I would need to put the same indicator 5times on the chart to get what I want, but then I also have 5 buttons on my screen.

So I would like to have additional moving averages added to it.
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post:
Abdi
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

acer777 wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:29 pm Dear Mr.Tools and Kvak
I hope you both are doing fine. I have a request for you. Could you please add alert functionality along with mobile and Email notifications to the attached indicator. One more request, please add candles color also, default it is only line or dots having color. If possible could you please add a candle counter whenever there is a new alert, so that it will be easier for me to understand how many candles are formed after a new alert. Thank you.
Hi Acer777,

Check in the forum last, I can remember we have a lot of newer Gann Hi Lo indicators (also called SSL )here.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
acer777

acer777 wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:29 pm Dear Mr.Tools and Kvak
I hope you both are doing fine. I have a request for you. Could you please add alert functionality along with mobile and Email notifications to the attached indicator. One more request, please add candles color also, default it is only line or dots having color. If possible could you please add a candle counter whenever there is a new alert, so that it will be easier for me to understand how many candles are formed after a new alert. Thank you.
I made one version here... SSL
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
acer777

Dear mrtools,

I know you are not a friend of repainting/recalculating indicators, but for me this indicator is important, it is comparable to the semaphore indicator:

Could you please expand it with "MTF" and add the following:

- Display in main chart or display in subwindow (user selectable)?

- and extend it to show (when displayed in the main chart) a user selectable distance from the High/Low from the Arrow?

- and play a user defined sound when the arrows appears?

Thanks a lot
Schwarz

Schwarz wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:04 pm Dear mrtools,

I know you are not a friend of repainting/recalculating indicators, but for me this indicator is important, it is comparable to the semaphore indicator:

Could you please expand it with "MTF" and add the following:

- Display in main chart or display in subwindow (user selectable)?

- and extend it to show (when displayed in the main chart) a user selectable distance from the High/Low from the Arrow?

- and play a user defined sound when the arrows appears?

Thanks a lot
Schwarz
Preferably I would prefer to see a screen shot of the indicator attached to requests........Can you do that?

josi wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:52 pm Diamond EB, what next...
This is a regular simple zigzag (candle/arrow)-indicator, my friend.
You can use any other, instead. It will give the same signals, if you use the same inputs.
Thanks josi, for your enlightenment. I know that in principle it is a simple zigzag, but do you know a zigzag, wich does all the following together?

- which zigzag is visible in both the mainwindow and the subwindow?

- which zigzag plays a (user defined) sound when showing the reversal?

- which zigzag has a user selectable distance from High/Low from the Arrow?

if it can do all that, than it's fine.
Schwarz

Schwarz wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 9:46 pm Thanks josi, for your enlightenment. I know that in principle it is a simple zigzag, but do you know a zigzag, wich does all the following together?

- which zigzag is visible in both the mainwindow and the subwindow?

- which zigzag plays a (user defined) sound when showing the reversal?

- which zigzag has a user selectable distance from High/Low from the Arrow?

if it can do all that, than it's fine.
Schwarz
Try changing to one that already has alerts to Length 42 and adding one for the sub window.

These users thanked the author Ogee for the post (total 5):
josi, TransparentTrader, Schwarz, mr12323, acer777