Re: G channel

mrtools wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 3:53 pm G Channel indicator (Update)

Little update added separate prices for the bands.
Thanks for the great coding and the candle function.
Just an idea of mine:
If there is the possibility to display the candles that are drawn, then it would also make sense to display the candles that are touched by the outer bands.
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 2):
Tradehunter, oskar656
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Skyold wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 7:37 am Thanks for the great coding and the candle function.
Just an idea of mine:
If there is the possibility to display the candles that are drawn, then it would also make sense to display the candles that are touched by the outer bands.

Screenshot (40).png
basically was my 3 color candle idea...
might be useful in mtf

Re: Bollinger Bands type indicators for MT4

talaate wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 6:43 am Hi mrtools
Is it possible to create MTF 0-1 histo version for just dpo smoothed line with alerts
Nice weekend
Made a histo version of the colored line.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 10):
talaate, Jedidiah, 太虚一毫, fibo7818, thomdel, DaveTrader, Krunal Gajjar, josi, KosmosDaBas, Mundu19

Skyold wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 7:37 am Thanks for the great coding and the candle function.
Just an idea of mine:

Screenshot (40).png
Sounds good, but how to determine when they resume the trend?
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
talaate, vvFish

Re: Bollinger Bands type indicators for MT4

sal wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 8:43 pm just my suggestion..
mr.tools
any possibility to add arrows as per the below condition in G CHANNEL

rule for down trend
if the high price crosses up or touch at top red channel after trend reversal happened.
in snap you can see the (cross mark) 1st position is up trend market and next the market hits top channel lines ( tick marks) its not push up which means market start down direction.
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi