Re: Ultimate TDI indicators thread for MT4

honje19960321 wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 11:08 pm This is a great update, thank you again. .
Dear Mr Tools
Currently the settings of Volatility band lines width and rsi line width are linked together.
I'd like their settings to be distinguishable if it's convenient for u.
Because I need to set them to different lines width
TDI Red + Green modification with filters for RSI, Price & Signal Lines (Color Filled Market Baseline Bands)

Removed the lines width from the external parameters now you can change them for your preference. Also, for "Steam" added an option to filter the prices, rsi line, and or the signal line.

honje19960321 wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:44 am Then please delete the judgment between 55-45 and change it to the judgment of 50LINE. Please also delete the WAIT in the text label.
TDI with Color Filled Bands that change when MBL crosses the 50 Line

Try.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 12):
Chickenspicy, vvFish, 太虚一毫, josi, Jedidiah, Jimmy, maroka, moey_dw, Ricstar_8, kvak, Mickey Abi, DaveTrader

DownloadRe: Ultimate TDI indicators thread for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 3:41 amTry.
Hello,
I timidly come with a question and a request.
Is it possible to add one option to this super indicator? I mean the arrows:
The green field TDI >> the red line turns blue - there is an arrow signal.
TDI red field >> the line from blue turns to red, there is an arrow signal.
It's important to:
Ignore in the green field TDI, SELL signals (arrows) when the blue line turns to red.
And vice versa.
Ignore in the red TDI box, BUY signals (arrows) when the red line turns to blue.

Is it to be done? Can I have this modification please?
Thank you very much, whatever the answer.
Attachments
These users thanked the author 88FX88 for the post:
Jedidiah

honje19960321 wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:44 am Then please delete the judgment between 55-45 and change it to the judgment of 50LINE. Please also delete the WAIT in the text label.
mrtools wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 3:41 am TDI with Color Filled Bands that change when MBL crosses the 50 Line
Try.
Clever idea. The color changing background based on the 50 median cross of the MBL (Market Base Line) really highlights the importance of the MBL crossing the 50 line. Who would have knew?

Well done lads.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 4):
Jedidiah, moey_dw, 太虚一毫, DaveTrader
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

I NEVER THOUGHT OF THIS IDEA........... FANTASTIC JEDIDAHA THANK U
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Jimmy
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Jimmy wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 9:18 pm Clever idea
Well done lads.
moey_dw wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 9:27 pm I NEVER THOUGHT OF THIS IDEA........... FANTASTIC JEDIDAHA THANK U
Thanks Jimmy, Mr Tools, moey_dw. I have been using TDI since the end of June this year and am always looking for the most efficient trade setup. I'm glad I seem to have found it.

In the next trading day, I will start to continuously update the backtest data of popular indicators and trading systems in our Forex community in this article [viewtopic.php?p=1295491492#p1295491492]. .
My goal is to start in January next year. .
Ability to trade with a live account by yourself.
Thanks to Forex Station
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 4):
Jimmy, Mickey Abi, sal, vvFish
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.