Re: XU-Hybrid Trading System

Hi all,

first, I would like to applaud to the great hybrid system. I came from XARD's original system to this one, which looks much easier to me to read.

So I have a question about the bottom line. What does it mean if it is so low? End of the downtrend? We would like to see it high as possible for sell trade? And vice versa for buy?

Also about taking trades from M15. Does someone take trade from M15 and then just watch this on H1 this line when it shifts we exit? In this case, we can hold longer. Or do you do everything for example on M15?

Thank you for the answer in advance.
Attachments

Re: XU-Hybrid Trading System

promixer wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 6:22 pm Hi all,

first, I would like to applaud to the great hybrid system. I came from XARD's original system to this one, which looks much easier to me to read.

So I have a question about the bottom line. What does it mean if it is so low? End of the downtrend? We would like to see it high as possible for sell trade? And vice versa for buy?

Also about taking trades from M15. Does someone take trade from M15 and then just watch this on H1 this line when it shifts we exit? In this case, we can hold longer. Or do you do everything for example on M15?

Thank you for the answer in advance.
A visual Indication of the Trend direction & to help you stay in a trade longer is my understanding