Well, it's the weekend.
2nd Dot looks tired too! :mistake:
To Mr. XARD and all of you.
Cheers! <3

Mrs.W
Attachments
These users thanked the author Mrs.Watanabe for the post (total 5):
FAIZANXG, maroka, Mundu19, DaveTrader, Jedidiah
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Shockr wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 6:11 am My trades today, only 3. But made 30%+. Nearly got out after green/white dot. But move up was strong. Closed one trade early to preserve some cash. The goal was 20%, but the move was strong, so stayed awhile longer.

Did you have a stop loss in mind for your 3 trades? Seemed like you were in the red for all three of them and would have lost an estimated 10% across all three of them if you exited at the green dot with the white border around it.

Also, why did you exit your +485p trade instead of letting it ride to the top like you did with your other two buy trades?
These users thanked the author TransparentTrader for the post:
maroka

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

DaveTrader wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:04 am Shiver me freakin' timbers
Thank you Fourxxxx
4x.png

viewtopic.php?p=1295494043#p1295494043
...zz turned off

with xu46 rsioma
xu46 g-channel...ICYMI the g-channel has different display options
could you please explain it more! :D
i am stairing at that channel for 30 min and still i couldnt find out how to play with it... this channel shape passive. so how to get help from it? :stressed:

before it,i use semafor v 44 and semafor v46 simoultaneously for having minor and major zigzags