Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

StuartWong wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 4:40 pm Thank you.
Edited
I notice the Zig Zag and the dots in your chart and mine is different.
The Zig Zag in your chart is more reflective of the market movement.
Would you consider sharing the info and where I can get this indicator?
Yes you are right, I modified it. It is actually the V43 version but modified and renamed so it will load with the V46 templates.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 8):
DaveTrader, StuartWong, Mundu19, rlndjdk, commodus, jmonts, Jedidiah, Ricstar_8
nil desperandum

Wole wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 4:59 pm FourXXXX: This is the simplest explanation of this strategy.
Helping me understand it.
I need more charts to understand better.
Thank you
You just need to observe the dots and understand what they are telling you. The bigger the dot the more influence it has, larger dots show highs and lows from higher time frames. Highs = resistance, lows = support, read up on the document supplied by Xard in previous versions about market structure.

When you see a second dot it is actually either a higher low or a lower high which is indicating the trend direction, the bigger the dots the more significant it is. So a square dot is from a much higher timeframe therefore if it is followed by smaller dots you have a confirmed trend change. That is Xard in a nutshell.

Another thing to be looking at is if dots are forming at higher or lower levels. If you are in an up trend and you get a small dot lower than the previous one of the same colour then beware that the trend may be changing.

It is really up to you to learn how to read the chart for yourself. Look over charts and see what is going on then as the market trades look and think about what might happen next. Do that and you will know how to fish for yourself.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 9):
DaveTrader, Wole, LJC, marwilli, StuartWong, Mundu19, oskar656, Jedidiah, Giangyforex
nil desperandum

FourXXXX wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 5:14 pm You just need to observe the dots and understand what they are telling you. The bigger the dot the more influence it has, larger dots show highs and lows from higher time frames. Highs = resistance, lows = support, read up on the document supplied by Xard in previous versions about market structure.

When you see a second dot it is actually either a higher low or a lower high which is indicating the trend direction, the bigger the dots the more significant it is. So a square dot is from a much higher timeframe therefore if it is followed by smaller dots you have a confirmed trend change. That is Xard in a nutshell.

Another thing to be looking at is if dots are forming at higher or lower levels. If you are in an up trend and you get a small dot lower than the previous one of the same colour then beware that the trend may be changing.

It is really up to you to learn how to read the chart for yourself. Look over charts and see what is going on then as the market trades look and think about what might happen next. Do that you will know how to fish for yourself.
Good. Good. Good.
It is getting clearer.
Big Thanks
These users thanked the author Wole for the post:
StuartWong