Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

andrei-1 wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:31 pm I can advise you to watch more time frames at the same time. Even xard777 looks at at least two time frames. :eh:
Yes.. I am not much expert but some thing works if you follow below minimum...
1) if you open trade in m1 chart better to watch H1, M30 M15, M5 TRENDS before .
2) if the all time frames are in same TREND DIRECTION, then watch the SUPPLY DEMAND ZONE in M1 CHART, once you got a pull back or reversal towards the same trend direction of higher time frame, you will win
watch vidoe posted in this link and meyney setting with MA lines will helps more to find the way to open trade.
best of luck!
viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8474130&start=1570
These users thanked the author sal for the post (total 2):
sgarr, StuartWong
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

FourXXXX wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:50 am I use 5M and 15M, it is hard to tell from just the one chart you posted. You are correct to use the second dots, take trades away from the large dots and in agreement with the RSIOMA. Xard has coded the background colour on the main chart to show what the RSIOMA is doing.
Dear Mr FourXXXX,

Thank you for sharing this information: "Mr Xard has coded the background colour I the main chart to show what the RSIOMA is doing."

Sincerely,

Stuart

sgarr wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:22 pm I should ignore it, but the fact that you make fun of me in such a delicate moment for me hurts me anyway thanks
Sorry. There were three messages in one.
1. I saw a small deal in your screenshot. We need to look at the bigger picture. I didn't see the name of the tool. I then realized that it was US30.
2. I burned a lot more credits. It's a brotherly laugh.
3. Magic, not from this topic. Don't pay attention.

Another one psycho :hug: is trading credit money. :hug: :facepalm:

StuartWong wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:34 pm Dear Mr FourXXXX,

Thank you for sharing this information: "Mr Xard has coded the background colour I the main chart to show what the RSIOMA is doing."
Sincerely,

Stuart
do you think so? :think: hm the background is formed from 'XU v46-Xard Universe'.
I can't imagine that an additional rsioma calculation is integrated into this indi.

who knows more? :think: :think:
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently

FourXXXX wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:50 am I use 5M and 15M, it is hard to tell from just the one chart you posted. You are correct to use the second dots, take trades away from the large dots and in agreement with the RSIOMA. Xard has coded the background colour on the main chart to show what the RSIOMA is doing.
Dear Mr FourXXXX,

Good day to you.

(1) When there is a red dot in white appears, follows by the 2nd red dot @ no 2nd thought about taking buy trades. Market is in pull back mode after a strong move to the upside. Is this correct?

(2) Assume the market is in the up trend, what are the indications for a re-entry?
(a) Green dot at Channel
(b) Green dot in White, at Channel
(c) ....
Images attached.

Your comments are much appreciated.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Stuart
Attachments
These users thanked the author StuartWong for the post:
Jedidiah