LikeRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi friends,
I would like to share with you my strategy using 3 indicators:
• Nadaraya-Watson Estimator (Long term trend)
• Ehlers_I_trend_in_color (Short-term trend)
• Volatility Quality Indicator (Entries)
• Renko street Trend (sometimes to identify Short-term trend)
I usually use this information in the NY – Europe session, first I wait for the signal sent by the VQI indicator and see if matches with the nadaraya indicator (with the long-term trend), then I check if matches the short-term trend with the Ehlers_I_trend_in_color that has to be yellow and moving to the direction of the signal.
I am having really good results but would be helpful to have one indicator that combines these three criteria and send a signal in line with these.
Is there a good soul that could help with that coding or am I talking nonsense?
All the best
These users thanked the author ppinto for the post (total 4):
DTRCT, Rabi, RodrigoRT7, specialkey

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

honje19960321 wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:22 pm Dear Mr. Tools,
I have another idea to upgrade TDI. Please help me make it happen if you have time.

Upgrade request:
1. The yellow market baseline is above 50 LINE, and the same vertical line signal (Lime) as XARD's RSIOMA is displayed in the window,
2. The yellow market baseline is below 50 LINE, and the same vertical line signal (RED) as XARD's RIOMA is displayed in the window.

Gratitude
Hi Honje,

Isn't the fill doing something similar?
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 5:07 am Hi Honje,

Isn't the fill doing something similar?
Dear Mr Tools, I think it is different, fill is to judge whether the RSI LINE and the signal line are above or below the market baseline. And my request this time is to judge whether the market baseline is above or below 50LINE.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Lightningstorm7 wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 2:14 pm Hi 👋 , sorry for not detailing my request I would like for the zigzag separate indicator to display HH LL LH
HL like the indicator above it. Please

P.S - here is a picture of what I mean

C1D49070-A644-4F6D-8113-849C8CF99071.jpeg
i draw lines in blue for clarity!!
Attachments
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
Lightningstorm7
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi