Re: New & Old Multi-level monetary currency strength indicators & Instrument panel sets

The Redraw_Bars=24 is for indicators MTF unsyncronnous BufArray index compensator ,

Settings: 3 2 1 288 TFxxx 24 : for all TFs

TF4H for intraday trend.

TF1H,TF30m for intraday trend reentry or retrace

TF15m , TF5m for intraday best entry or scalping.

Notice : you can use chart free and trade opposite zero crossing pairs on your favor TF plus confirmation from at least one higher TF.
and don't trade if two neighbor TFs are not in the same direction.

OTR
These users thanked the author DAVID99 for the post (total 2):
Mrs.Watanabe, dmnik

HappyRe: New & Old Multi-level monetary currency strength indicators & Instrument panel sets

Foreign exchange and gold strength indicators

Note: please check the required symbols available in the market quote. Pay special attention to XAUAUD, XAUEUR and XAUUSD. This strength meter does use gold to obtain its strength index. Without it, it will lead to mistakes.
These users thanked the author DAVID99 for the post (total 3):
Mrs.Watanabe, dmnik, Ricstar_8

Re: New & Old Multi-level monetary currency strength indicators & Instrument panel sets

Hi dear traders,

some interesting multi pair in one chart , for:

1. weekly movement of all pairs + Gold + Silver
2. daily movement of all pairs + Gold + Silver
3. 4H movement of all pairs + Gold + Silver

you can see the most moving pairs and ranging pairs in a chart,

you can see the history of basket movement in a chart,

you can see the correlation of pairs in a chart,

note1: you need to open all charts of this indicators (28 main pairs of 8 currency + Gold + Silver ) and in each of them u must have enough data in 5m , 1h TF,

note2: you can load template in each pair that you want.

Best regards
These users thanked the author DAVID99 for the post (total 2):
Mrs.Watanabe, dmnik

Moving AveragesRe: New & Old Multi-level monetary currency strength indicators & Instrument panel sets

DAVID99 wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:06 am Hi dear traders,

some interesting multi pair in one chart , for:

1. weekly movement of all pairs + Gold + Silver
2. daily movement of all pairs + Gold + Silver
3. 4H movement of all pairs + Gold + Silver

you can see the most moving pairs and ranging pairs in a chart,

you can see the history of basket movement in a chart,

you can see the correlation of pairs in a chart,

note1: you need to open all charts of this indicators (28 main pairs of 8 currency + Gold + Silver ) and in each of them u must have enough data in 5m , 1h TF,

note2: you can load template in each pair that you want.

Best regards
Dear Mr.David

Thank you for the valuable information. :hug:

If it had the currency pair rankings on the right side of the sub-window, it would have been much easier to see . :razz:

I wish the awesome coders at ForexStation could improve it! ;)

Sincerely,
Mrs.Watanabe
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

Mrs.Watanabe wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 3:29 am Dear Mr.David

Thank you for the valuable information. :hug:

If it had the currency pair rankings on the right side of the sub-window, it would have been much easier to see . :razz:

I wish the awesome coders at ForexStation could improve it! ;)

Sincerely,
Mrs.Watanabe

Hello! Mrs. Dubian! I know what you mean. You want each line to show one variety. I have an indicator... More intuitive display of each variety. On the right side... I don't know if it's what you want... I'm glad you're also interested in monetary strength. Aah! aah! Communicate more in the future!
Attachments

DAVID99 wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 3:04 am Hello! Mrs. Dubian! I know what you mean. You want each line to show one variety. I have an indicator... More intuitive display of each variety. On the right side... I don't know if it's what you want... I'm glad you're also interested in monetary strength. Aah! aah! Communicate more in the future!
Dear Mr.DAVID

Thank you for your response. :D

Yes, yes, this is the kind of thing I'm talking about. :hug:

Mrs.W
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)