SadRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

sgarr wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 4:55 pm hello, I borrowed some money from a bank, I want to try again, a question thank you in advance, in this figure considering the square, do I always evaluate the buy or the sell?
Hold your horses big guy don't borrow money from the bank to trade: you will just get fucked up. Study this system to the max and demo trade for at least 3 months first. Don't dive in without understanding the strategy man it takes a lot of practice and hard work first.
These users thanked the author boytoy for the post (total 5):
sgarr, XXXX, oskar656, StuartWong, Jimmy

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

sgarr wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 4:55 pm hello, I borrowed some money from a bank, I want to try again, a question thank you in advance, in this figure considering the square, do I always evaluate the buy or the sell?
Love that you are taking action. A huge advocate for taking loans and going max bid. Only live once anyway, better max gamble every aspect of your life, money can always be made back, so no big deal. Always hate the loser demo trader advice from novice traders who never made it & never going to, never listen to any kind of advice from these types of people. I always have more respect for men who actually have the balls to take risks.

You need to work more on your skills. Definitely make the rules clear for yourself and start trading with real money. Start with 0.15% risk per position, or take 10% of your loan and start risking 1% from that (even better advice). You are going to make many and many bad mistakes. Journal it all until you start to see consistent gains. then start risking more. 1% or 2% per position is enough to make 10%-30% per day. Consistency is what makes you a millionaire.

Never change the system after a few bad trades. Always follow the rules. You will make it.
These users thanked the author JigsawPatterns for the post (total 6):
sgarr, XXXX, LJC, traderokey, Skyold, StuartWong

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

JigsawPatterns wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:23 pm A huge advocate for taking loans and going max bid.
He was asking about squares minutes before entering the market, twat.

Yeah, take advice from Jigsaw, the "advocate for taking loans and going max bid" poser who thinks TDI shows structure change. LMFAO.

"I always have more respect for men who actually have the balls to take risks." ⁠— Irrelevant. He's here to make money, not to get your respect. No one gives a damn about what you have respect for. 😂
These users thanked the author TraderX for the post:
FAIZANXG