DownloadRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Woodyz wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:04 pm I know it's off topic, but I need your help.
I have an Indi that's locked my MT4 up....Totally my fault & not the Indi concerned
I know there is a simple way to delete that Indi from the platforms Indi list, but the problem is I have tried to find the folder but cannot seem to.
HELP PLS..........!!!

Code: Select all

C:\Program Files (x86)\Tickmill MT4 Client Terminal\MQL4\Indicators
- Click local Disc C
- Then Program Files; Look for folder having your blocker name, in my cae i use Tickmill,
- Open MQL4 folder, Then
- Indicator folder,
Find the indicator that you need to delete.
==
After deleting the indicator, Go back to your blocker terminal and click terminal.exe , The MT4 will open.
These users thanked the author DTRCT for the post:
Woodyz

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Woodyz wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:04 pm I know it's off topic, but I need your help.
I have an Indi that's locked my MT4 up....Totally my fault & not the Indi concerned
I know there is a simple way to delete that Indi from the platforms Indi list, but the problem is I have tried to find the folder but cannot seem to.
HELP PLS..........!!!
using DTRCT's method you may only see the brokers installed indies and not custom indies you added - to see those;

> C: > users > your name > click top view tab and select 'show hidden folders' > app data > roaming > metaquotes > and click on the file with the long random name, find the indicator and delete it, then restart mt4
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post (total 2):
Woodyz, Jedidiah

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

sgarr wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 4:55 pm hello, I borrowed some money from a bank, I want to try again, a question thank you in advance, in this figure considering the square, do I always evaluate the buy or the sell?
WOW. If you needed a loan from the bank, you shouldn't really be trading.

Get to a level in your trading where you are not asking questions about the system you are using.

You are asking questions about squares before gambling borrowed money. STOP!

When you are ready, you can pay a few hundred to take a prop challenge.
These users thanked the author TraderX for the post (total 4):
FAIZANXG, Mickey Abi, XXXX, traderokey