Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

It is easy for some to be a keyboard warrior hiding behind their screen and behaving badly. Xard has given so much here and does not deserve to have the thread disrespected with the sort of nonsense of the last day or so.

Can we stop the crap and stop crying because Xard has had enough of it and decided to take a break?
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 2):
StuartWong, kingsigo
nil desperandum

FourXXXX wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:48 am RSIOMA is up and the bias is down, as you can see price is in a narrow range and not going anywhere. I would sit on my hands and wait for price to break out and start trending before doing anything. Beware that after a period of consolidation you can get a strong breakout.
Thank you so much FOURXXXX

I was using the RSIOMA wrong i guess like a double line cross indicator but as i understand now, most people use it at the vertical line as a 0 cross.

Thanks
These users thanked the author tricks89 for the post:
StuartWong

FourXXXX wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:53 am Yes, use the higher timeframe to give you the Trend/Bias. Taking trades that go with the trend will be more reliable and have bigger ranges.
Dear Mr FourXXXX,

Good day to you.
I have have been thinking (edited) "use the higher timeframe to give you the Trend/Bias. Taking trades that go with the trend will be more reliable and have bigger ranges".
I attempted to put those words into the image attached.
Your comments will help me whether i get the concept right.

SIncerely,

Stuart
Attachments
These users thanked the author StuartWong for the post (total 2):
Hydra, normannasty

StuartWong wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:31 am Dear Mr FourXXXX,

Good day to you.
I have have been thinking (edited) "use the higher timeframe to give you the Trend/Bias. Taking trades that go with the trend will be more reliable and have bigger ranges".
I attempted to put those words into the image attached.
Your comments will help me whether i get the concept right.

SIncerely,

Stuart
I use 5M and 15M, it is hard to tell from just the one chart you posted. You are correct to use the second dots, take trades away from the large dots and in agreement with the RSIOMA. Xard has coded the background colour on the main chart to show what the RSIOMA is doing.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post:
StuartWong
nil desperandum

FourXXXX wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:50 am I use 5M and 15M, it is hard to tell from just the one chart you posted. You are correct to use the second dots, take trades away from the large dots and in agreement with the RSIOMA. Xard has coded the background colour on the main chart to show what the RSIOMA is doing.
Thanks, Mr FourXXXX.

I wonder if any traders are trading higher TF, like H1 in the image attached, can consider sharing their comments.

Many thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Stuart

To understand the relationship of semafor dots inbetween multiple timeframes open 15M and 5M one on top of the other and install on both nn_Crosshair_Sync

viewtopic.php?p=1295417383#p1295417383

Use the indicator to scroll through both charts and see the relationship of semafors between the 2 timeframes.

FourXXXX wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:38 am The Semafor Dots increase in size as you go to the lower timeframes. So a small dot on the 15M chart will change to a small dot with the white circle added on 5M.

So this is correct.
dot+white (15min) -> somtimes become dot+white (5min)
dot+white (15min) -> somtimes become dot+white+pink (5min)

tricks89 wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:26 am Thank you so much FOURXXXX

I was using the RSIOMA wrong i guess like a double line cross indicator but as i understand now, most people use it at the vertical line as a 0 cross.

Thanks
hello, I borrowed some money from a bank, I want to try again, a question thank you in advance, in this figure considering the square, do I always evaluate the buy or the sell?
Attachments