Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hello everyone.

I am trying to study the xard system for some months now but its not going well.

I read hundreds of pages and there always something new that makes it even more difficult to understand.

Can please someone post a pdf with some entry rules thats 100% correct?

Everyone using different rules but it would be nice for people like me and im sure lots of others who are not able yet to understand the correct entries to have a baseline.

Thanks a lot

tricks89 wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:31 am Hello everyone.

I am trying to study the xard system for some months now but its not going well.

I read hundreds of pages and there always something new that makes it even more difficult to understand.

Can please someone post a pdf with some entry rules thats 100% correct?

Everyone using different rules but it would be nice for people like and lots of others who are not able yet to understand the correct entries to have a baseline.

Thanks a lot
If you go few pages back in this thread I wrote the steps.

:)

ChartRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

[*]
FAIZANXG wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:33 am If you go few pages back in this thread I wrote the steps.

:)
Hello Faizanxg,

Thanks i ve read your post before 1-2 days.

I am confused in this area.

If you have time, please look at the picture below. Its a live chart 12:41 my time right now.

Do i move based on the Big Arrow ( bias on the pic ) or do i consider daily open as more important?

In that picture i have to wait for a green dot with white circle around it then pink dot with white circle ( 2nd dot ) and then RSIMA signal and red candle and its my entry?

1) In other words, whats more important the Daily open or the semafor in that picture.
Would you look for sells today or buys?

2) Do you use RSIOMA as just a two line cross indicator or you consider the vertical line as entry?

Thank you
( i dont know how to upload image inside the post sorry )
Thank you and sorry for my bad English

FOURXXXX: Go to Attachments below the text box when posting, Add the file then with the cursor where you want the image to appear click "place inline"

P.S Thanks FOURXXX

tricks89 wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:46 am [*]

Hello Faizanxg,

Thanks i ve read your post before 1-2 days.

I am confused in this area.

If you have time, please look at the picture below. Its a live chart 12:41 my time right now.

Do i move based on the Big Arrow ( bias on the pic ) or do i consider daily open as more important?

In that picture i have to wait for a green dot with white circle around it then pink dot with white circle ( 2nd dot ) and then RSIMA signal and red candle and its my entry?

1) In other words, whats more important the Daily open or the semafor in that picture.
Would you look for sells today or buys?

2) Do you use RSIOMA as just a two line cross indicator or you consider the vertical line as entry?

Thank you
( i dont know how to upload image inside the post sorry )

Untitled.jpg

Thank you and sorry for my bad English

FOURXXXX: Go to Attachments below the text box when posting, Add the file then with the cursor where you want the image to appear click "place inline"

P.S Thanks FOURXXX
RSIOMA is up and the bias is down, as you can see price is in a narrow range and not going anywhere. I would sit on my hands and wait for price to break out and start trending before doing anything. Beware that after a period of consolidation you can get a strong breakout.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post:
StuartWong
nil desperandum